I have to go now, Forest

I have to go now, Forest.

Attached: 39651231_3025325_549104b49b90530d1cdfd3c6264fbc03_wm.jpg (1308x818, 411.8K)

Explain exactly what she did wrong, but before you type it out, imagine if she was a male instead.
/thread

shit movie

Yeah guyz why didn’t she marry the certifiable retard, amirite?
Fucking hell. reminder he is a retard. His mother fucked the doctor to not declare him that.

If she was a man we'd call her a deadbeat manwhore, you stupid hole.

>imagine this situation but completely different
/leftypol/ isn't sending their best

If being a deadbeat is why you hate her then why don't you also hate Lt Dan?

Yes, Lt. Dan was a deadbeat cripple faggot, literally half a man

Attached: 1619616786072.jpg (1242x1215, 96.99K)

>the cock carousel is waiting for me forest

And Forrest STILL fell for it lol

We're not mad she didn't fuck him, we're mad that she caused Forrest so much problems and was a dumb horrible bitch to him

And then decided that she loved him when she's a washed-up whore with AIDS and he happens to be rich as fuck.

1. She did fuck him
2. She didn’t cause him any problems

>does drugs
>fucks niggers
>fucks hippies
>protest vietnam
>gets aids
Kek a good tale of a roastie btfo

>she caused Forrest so much problems
she was abused, suicidal, addict, had aids. She had it way worse than Forest

>she was so abused, man! That's why she decided to become a "free love" hippie who fucked everyone and did all sorts of drugs!

Yeah bullshit excuse.

if there was ever a Any Forums Mt. Rushmore of incel seethe she would definitely be on it

>1. She did fuck him
>2. She didn’t cause him any problems
If she had aids, he also has it now

He didn't betray his friends to be a deadbeat.

Depends when she had the aids. The kid is about 4/5 yrs old when he meets him

You think it'd be ok for a guy to return to the sweet retarded girl he knows had a giga crush on him after contracting aids and all manner of STD's, plus a child from another woman that he will trick her into raising for life when he soon passes away from his degenerate lifestyle?

Leeeeeeftypollllllllllllll

>I have to go now, Forest.
lmao

You will never be a real woman.

they are

It is pretty obvious even his son isn't really his.

One of those movies men will never understand. In before the copers.

>deals with her abusive father by running away
>literally tells Forest to run from bullies
>learns to cope with her problems by running from them or escaping through drugs
>constantly skipping from town to town
>surrounds herself with shitty guys like (daddy issues)
>can't stay with the one guy who is good to her, freaks out anytime they get close and runs away in the middle of night
>ends up dying before she can find peace
She paid the price in the end. If anything, it was her fathers fault

if she were a man, she'd be universally reviled to this day

I slut shame men on this site all the time. Men ruin their lives, businesses, and even countries just because they can't keep their dick out of wet hole. Look at Bill Clinton. He's the biggest whore in modern history. He got blackmailed from fucking kids and betrayed his country to hide his crimes. He probably fucks horses the degenerate fuck.

also most modern women were ruined by losing their virginity to a scumbag who never wanted a family, then they take it out on every other man they ever meet
really the cycle starts with that douchebag, cant expect women to be able to think well enough to go for decent men, they have the mentality of dogs, cant blame a dog, dog

Well he is a certified retard, so that goes without saying.

People with fucked up pasts live fucked up lives and usually end up hurting the people around them. She did some whorish things and definitely did wrong by Forest but its not like she lived a great life either. If anything, her story was a tragedy

she played with the hear of a literal retard, something many here can relate to

>If anything, it was her fathers fault
Yeah god forbid we hold women responsible for their actions. God I hate simps.

Why didn't they show the scenes where Forrest and Lt. Dan fuck ladyboys in Vietnam? I feel like they deliberately left it out to cuck Forrest

>rape your daughter
>they turn out to be a shitty person
yeah, you're totally right its all her fault

All the criticism of this character is warranted and she didn’t treat Forrest well, but I stand by my opinion that she is still correctly classified as a tragic character. I mean that the outcome she got in life wasn’t equal to her crimes.

She did fuck around and she did get herself kicked out of school and she did share needles, but it’s just not fair to say that dying of AIDs is an equivalent exchange even years after she got her life back together. I can’t say that she was morally perfect for doing lots of drugs and sex, but there was a lack of information about AIDs that it is unfair to criticize her using our modern-day lens. If AIDs and it’s spread was known about during the time of the story, maybe she wouldn’t have shared needles?

I also think that her sleeping with Forrest is truly a sign of her showing love towards him even if it’s more carnal. Getting molested by her father is implied to have crossed wires in her brain to mistake men wanting to fuck her with actual love. This is the definition she operated under and her having sex with Forrest was a sign of her showing that 1. She really did love him, 2. We really did respect and see him as a real person, and 3. That the next time we see her on-screen she has put her life together suggests that she was trying to clean-up to be worthy of Forrest.

pt 1

The movie doesn’t directly imply any of the ideas about Jenny that we have on this website- that she tricked Forrest into raising a bastard child, that she only came back to him and invited him back into her life after she knew she was dying, etc. It’s very realistic that these could actually be true in a real-life scenario, but the movie is very up-front and matter-of-fact with everything it depicts so the movie does not want us to consider this. It wants us to think positively and see the best in Jenny. I think that the handshake shared between her and Lt. Dan after he was also fixed also supports this idea. As such, since the movie wants us to feel that way and tries it’s best to imply that Jenny fully fixed herself and wasn’t deceiving Forrest, it’s tragic that she should succumb to AIDS after she had finally achieved the prospect of a happy life with her husband and son.

So I do think Jenny is a roastie, but I also think that she’s a tragic character. Maybe this means that all roasties are misguided tragic characters?

Thank you for reading my essay.

END

>that she is still correctly classified as a tragic character
only midwits refuse to hold women up to personal accountability
you dont get to be a piece of shit and make excuses for it

>acknowledge you've been traumatized and abused
>still abuse and act like a shitty person

You know how most gays 'reproduce'? Child molestation.

You know what happens to most victims of child molestation? They become child molestors themselves - creating more victims.

At some point if you've been abused you have to acknowledge and then pledge not to make the same mistakes to others, cupcake.