Better Call Saul

Will he make it, bros?

Attached: FOiqXkhWUAEA8gJ.jpg (4096x2731, 1.34M)

no everyone not in Breaking Bad is dead

I hope so, he's based
I'm more curious what happens to Kim

theres gonna be a 2 part episode of me licking her feet for 2 hours

of course

Attached: 8f2dce9deef79bf80a551bd253217c89.jpg (1024x1365, 137.83K)

Of course. He and Lalo are both still alive in BrBa.

No. Lalo wants to kill him now. And even if Lalo dies, then what does Gus need him for anymore? Gus calls him a "dog that has bit every owner" at one point. Someone is going to kill him.

I loved this dumb show

>ya see what I did there? just ignored the question and brought up X fetish instead. bretty based, right?

yes

Attached: 1586092875115.jpg (1920x960, 521.7K)

When he first met Lalo and Lalo handed him a plate of food, he said “you’re going to die.”

Attached: 503119B7-D7D0-4B96-A813-211DA026C138.jpg (1383x2048, 209.12K)

What does he even bring to the show? On season 4 so far and I don't give a fuck about him. I care about his poor dad more desu

Lmao can’t wait for this faggot to shit his pants when Lalo catches him

well he's like the jesse pinkman
fuck off.. his dad might get offed but there's still a chance he escapes for a bittersweet ending

He deserves to die

>What does he even bring to the show?
Nothing, really... Vince just likes Canadians

Lalo is way too white to be a Mexican

Hmm no i don't see what you did there? Why would you do that? Are you retarded?

>Gus calls him a "dog that has bit every owner" at one point. Someone is going to kill him.
This for sure, even if he survives Lalo, Gus wouldn't keep a loose end like him around. The best he can hope for is if his dad survives.

the more you know

Attached: bcs.jpg (283x532, 28.29K)

I do think his character leaves a bit to be desired. In seasons 1 & 2, his character actually had a little personality even though he was more bark than bite. I understand that he's been under a lot of pressure since season 3, but he now rarely does anything other than look around nervously while sweating. Maybe they toned down his demeanor so he doesn't come off like Vaas-lite, but he's just so stoic now to the point of staleness.

He still has some good scenes here and there though, and I'm rooting for him.

Kek

Is he gay?

he dies but his dad makes it to Canada

Don't care, just here for /ourguy/

Attached: Howard.jpg (664x930, 47.6K)