Why does everyone make fun of superhero movies on here? These movies are good...

Why does everyone make fun of superhero movies on here? These movies are good, otherwise people wouldnt be watching them.

Maybe big fun action blockbusters aren't enjoyable for people with no friends? Literally everyone get's invited to them and talks about them, they are the perfect movie to take your kids to or to go on a date to as well. I literally refuse to believe someone enjoys posting on an anime message board for hours but thinks capeshit is a waste of time.

Attached: 1625037168082(2).jpg (540x810, 195.49K)

Just dumb action, nothing deep, just satisfying your inner child. Some people grow up.

If I had kids I would watch them but I don’t really want to watch the same story 20x over.

The only movies I consider good are Infinity War and Civil War

They're the cinematic equivalent of a McDonalds happy meal served with a cheap plastic toy.

>These movies are good, otherwise people wouldnt be watching them.
what kind of retarded logic is that go back to twitter faggot

Im 99% sure this is pasta

You mean "copypasta".

My point was about entertainment. Your Amerifat brain quickly changed the subject to McDonald's because you're a fat fuck.
Profit = quality when it comes to films. I can't make it any more clear for you. Put the fork down, fatty
There's a difference between a work using themes or metaphor and using a McDonald's analogy that completely misses the nuances present in the film industry. Lose weight, fatty.

Yeah they're entertainment, for children and mental patients who like shiny things.

People HAVE to eat. People don't HAVE to watch movies. How people spend money on cinema and how people spend money on food are in no way related.

I never said they were. You realise I'm a different person, right?

My point is it's the movie equivalent of cheap fast food in place of a fine meal. It's mass-consumerism. It's as artistic as a calendar with cats on it.

Unfortunately Any Forums HAS to hate everything that is popular. Meanwhile normal people have no problem putting on Infinity Wars/Endgame for a cheap movie night idea the stories themselves are really good. Wandavision (not a movie of course) is the only masterpiece, but they aren't offensive and are always a safe option with other people. The only unironically bad movie is arguably Eternals but even that had some good elements, visuals and set up for future movies.

Anyways, this popular=bad logic is ultimately detrimental our friends once board as unfortunately they are alienating themselves from all popular discussion. Soon they'll have no friends at all and be too bitter to function at all around others. Not to mention their view of reality will be warped to the point that they can't do basic things like pee in toilets because "everyone else does it".
>I might might be one be one these people. How do I help myself?
Relax while watching a movie. Try to understand why others are enjoying it..and no not by saying "They're all braindead retards", but actually take some time try and look at other viewpoints. Maybe go on Metacritic and check out the user reviews. Ask some people you trust like family members why they like a popular movie. Also make sure to remember that it's literally just a movie. There is no need to have a "special or unique take" on a Marvel film. Doing this doesn't make you cool. Just annoying to talk to in all honesty. Stop obsessing over unrelated things like politics/who wall'd/which character is with a black man. Just chill and enjoy yourself.

shut up bitch

Yeah yeah, we remember your thread from a couple days ago, you got btfo and started seething. Now fuck off back to where you came from.

funny because the movies are American and most people that watch them are fat fucks and reddit sois like you

I have difficulty relating to people and haven't watched many films with people, only in cinemas.

I just sat through No Way Home with friends and had to pretend that it wasn't infantile shit so I didn't offend them. I mean, they're okay action movies, but the stories are so completely stupid and really lean into typical comics storylines which could be considered a good thing except these stories are meant for literal children and Marvel fans eat this shit up like it's some grand storytelling.

Find me one unapologetic Marvel fan who actually reads literature. I doubt you'll find one.

Popcorn flicks striking a good tone of action, comedy, and drama while not taking itself too seriously is good entertainment, sorry. Edgy shit was getting old. Highest grossing sup franchise.

I disagree but respect your opinion.

They do have nice food (at least where I live with locally sourced ingredients idk about other countries). I can enjoy the odd McDonald's meal maybe even 4 times a year, obviously it serves a different purpose than a 3 course meal at a 5 star restaurant retard.
It's good fast food that everyone likes, Avengers are good fun for all the family blockbusters. Stop being contrarian and enjoy some nuggies with the rest of us, they are always good same as Avengers.