Very poor choice of words

>very poor choice of words

Attached: 79CC6E7C-5E0D-4459-B5E9-540E90C29224.jpg (800x450, 33.29K)

supremely terrible pick of syllables

>villain holds a hostage
>good guy tells him to, "let them go"
>villain let's them go
>hostage falls
So cheesy

Attached: 1647206988640.jpg (1242x1547, 822.87K)

extremely awful selection of vernacular

Who is Troy Sovwurst and why is he so poor?

i like how he jumps out of the building, falls 80 floors, slams into a taxi and both walk away without a single injury. they then leave joker with a party full of hostages and harvey dent and never go back or explain what happened, if police showed up to arrest them all or if everyone died.

>quite inopportune use of vocabulary

>very poor, Choysov Whurdz
Did he think he figured out Batman's secret identity?

Batmans cape reduces the force of impact, and Rachel landed on top of him and it doesn't show them walk away. Harvey Dent is hidden in Batmans panic room so why would joker still be up there? Stupid faggot

why does Any Forums have the worst low effort posts

>very perchies ovvirds
Who?

Kek, kys

>they then leave joker with a party full of hostages
Kek, I’d forgotten all about this

This always bugged me. I guess it's just assumed that the Joker fucked off afterwards, but it's just weird to end the scene with that still hanging.

>you work for mi lao

Haven't really watched any of Nolan's films outside of TDK trilogy, do they all have weird shit like this in them?

interstellars final act is frustrating

>hostage flies up instead
Directed by M Night Syamalan

>Now I'm Al Wheys Myling

Attached: jk.jpg (1280x720, 108.53K)

It's a bit lazy that they didn't give any explanation as to how the whole fundraiser ended. But it can be presumed that some of joker's henchmen were left there KO'd by batman and some maybe escaped. Joker probably weasled out of there and had a solid escape route planned, seeing as he's such a teriffic planner throughout the movie.

Attached: plan.gif (493x200, 583.29K)