Batman

You guys really don't see the irony in Catwoman (a burglar) talking about white privilege to Bruce Wayne? The guy who fights for Gotham? I thought that scene was a poke on the nose to SJWs

Attached: knxwy1zksal81.jpg (640x951, 91.26K)

I don't think that you understand what "irony" actually is

What is it then?

the burden of proof lies on you my friend, explain the irony of the scene

She hates rich white guys, but a rich white guy is helping her and saving the city

he explained it in the first comment you retard. Catwoman talks about the rich white men ruining the city while not knowing that the guy she is bitching to is exactly that. Her generalization is wrong.

>I thought that scene was a poke on the nose to SJWs
Of course it was because she includes the black police chief in the statement

Gordon wasn't chief of police, also her father was white

You're the cunt who used to pretend to believe that The Watchmen show was a satire of liberals, aren't you?
Get a new Shtick.

I had no idea she herself was even black for like the majority of the movie, just looked like the other swarthy italians to me. Probably because her irl father is barely black himself

I didn't even watch this crap, Watchmen shouldn't have a sequel, because it ruins the orginal open ending

Again, you faggots tried this tactic back when you claimed that OF COURSE the anti-white laws and psychotic actions of the protagonist of Watchmen were criticism, when in the end it was clearly just leftist anti-white fantasies of 'revenge'.
You lied then. You're lying now. You'll be lying forever. Because that's what happens when you dedicate your life to a lie of an ideology.

>Any Forums Jr.
>understanding irony or context
Pick one

Jesus, I didn't even watched HBO Watchmen. I just find it funny, that the movie makes fun of left wing generalisations. I don't follow the lore of Any Forums, so I have no idea what the fuck are you talking about

Lmao what did watchmen do to you? Nobody even watched it, get over yourself

It wasn't a sequel. It was an almost irrelevant fan fiction.

Oh, a shill denying what he is after he's been caught out. What a surprise.
And heres your fellow shill continuing with shill tactics by trying to change the subject and make it persona.

I didn't dedicate my life to anything and imagine seeing a trendy throwaway one liner in a capeshit film as an affront on your entire identity, get a life lol.

Yeah sure, just as sure as you shills told us Fury road was anti-feminist, right? HOLY SHIT HOLLYWOOD IS SO FUCKING BASED I LOVE IT!!!

>y-you've been CAUGHT
you took your meds today, right?

People are actually brainwashed by Any Forums, fuck me

Getting caught was part of my plan

>all the crime lords are wops
>Catwoman calls them white
what the fuck did they mean by this?

You stand with obvious shills. What does that likely make you? If you wear a cocktail dress and stand nest to a bunch of hookers, is it some guy's fault for offering you 100 for a bj?

Woah woah, I came here to discuss BATkino, not your unfulfilled fantasies

You're a shill and you know it. It's obvious to everyone. Nobody at all believes that you're 'just saying' anything here. The other guy seems genuine at this point, like he just accidentally engaged in a common trolling tactic here. Or he might have.
But you? There's no doubt what you are.
So why bother?