Ever been to a midnight screening of "The Room"?

Ever been to a midnight screening of "The Room"?

Attached: 1642594093348.png (600x888, 622.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkFAcFtBD48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not my problem

When we rip the seats and throw trash on the floor it's for the betterment of the common man. Behold the demand of carpenters and cleaners in the name of our deeds.

>NOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO SWEEP THE FLOOR EVEN THOUGH I'M BEING PAID THE SAME AMOUNT WHETHER I'M SWEEPING THE FLOOR OR WASHING THE COUNTERS
Poor people are so annoying

Yeah, you
>throw plastic spoons whenever the plastic cutlery art is on screen
>throw football around during football scene
>general quoting and yelling except for the 10 second doggy scene

Yes I have. It was fun to go with friends, but some people try way too hard and it quickly becomes a cringefest.

>tfw no one in the theater except for you can throw a spiral
Bunch of limp wristed faggots.

It's not staying behind unpaid, but the effort they don't care for?

>I should be allowed to act like an animal because someone will clean up after me anyways
>I should be allowed to shit on the street as long as someone cleans up after me

>Celebrations and festivals = acting like animals, which don't have celebrations or festivals
>poop analogy

Forgot pic

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

seems really wasteful

>desperately trying to turn the room into rocky horror

I met Tommy at a screening once. His hands were incredibly supple.

>trying to
It's is.

lol, that looks like The Music Box theater, I watched the room there plenty of times, and always bring a big box of spoons.
first time i went there I got hit by a metal spoon. it was unreal, still have it saved

Attached: theroom.jpg (2048x1536, 352.74K)

nah, its just a shitty movie.

More like The Troon

youtube.com/watch?v=UkFAcFtBD48

i did, brought a whole box of plastic spoons too. great time, especially at the bar next door right after the screening

And RHPS is a shitty camp musical. They found their niche and their audience, albeit for different reasons. Both sell out screenings regularly all over the place though.

spot the wagie

spot the negro

HAHAHAHAHA
CLEAN IT UP WAGIE
AT LEAST YOU'RE GETTING PAID, RIGHT?

Attached: norm.jpg (1280x720, 89.12K)

what does spoons and the room have to do with each other? why do people bring spoons?

I’ve been a NEET for 4 years

>spot the negro

Attached: 1640395461956.jpg (330x358, 28.58K)

Seething negro wagies. Go blast rap music in your car on your way to work, you ape.

often times you have to clean the whole theatre before it opens so you only have a limited amount of time for cleaning and if you only have a few cleaners around, it might get very frustrating

WAGIE COPE
WAGIE COPE
WAGIE COPE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN IT UUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Attached: 1580133368542.jpg (320x240, 7.2K)

The weird framed photos of spoons in the background.

Attached: 1619740696149.png (600x327, 133.14K)

>

Attached: 1624999333345.jpg (832x1000, 51.15K)

if you pay attention to framed pictures in the movie most if not all are pictures of spoons, no idea why

My favorite is singing the Full House song during the establishing shots. Fucking lost it first time I heard people sing it.

this is the first time ive seen someone samefag where i feel genuine pity, like id feel sorry for you needing to do this if you werent a seething wagie

The set decorators got empty photo frames that had pictures of spoons as the default photo that comes with them. For some reason they didn't get fake family photos or something.

>For some reason
i know why, nobody on set cared