White guy tries to rape white woman, black guy saves the day. typical night in london right?

white guy tries to rape white woman, black guy saves the day. typical night in london right?

reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/tkovzc/mayor_of_londons_new_have_a_word_campaign/

Attached: 31228123-D055-4CE9-9A1E-DB8949D32B5A.jpg (750x748, 107.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/mayor/sadiq-khan-shared-platform-with-five-islamic-extremists-a3231436.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/sadiq-khan-i-represented-unsavoury-individuals-when-i-was-a-human-rights-lawyer-a3183266.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those roving gangs of white rapists are really getting out of hand in the UK

>1 black guy does 1 good deed in a thousand years
>articles make them all look like saints

Lmao it's the Gillette shit all over again

Attached: EC018F35-D8AB-4104-8738-2166C4E99CF5.jpg (750x496, 97.82K)

Isn't the mayor of London a pajeet? If anyone knows about rape it would be him.

Around a white, never feel right

Attached: 1591223038160.jpg (529x614, 92.01K)

These are the sort of things you assume everyone rolled their eyes and knew what was really going on, but I have met a few women who genuinely believe this shit and it's quite scary.

niggers aren't people, not buying it

Attached: 1647645983513.webm (640x640, 1.96M)

>2 white people in London
what cinematic universe is this?

England is so fucking depressing nowadays. No wonder youtubers that get successful there flee the prison island.

Literally every white girl has a story about being harassed by a white guy and having a black man save her. The problem is white guys think they're entitled to white women just because they're the same race.

They wouldn't create this propoganda if it didn't work. Women are absolutely brainless when it comes to media consumption

why did da whypipo do that? poor womxn sufering cuz of wypipo

God damn, I hate reddit so much.

Attached: file.png (1195x788, 95.17K)

>England is so fucking depressing nowadays

What are the downsides to living in england?

i see this happen every day and i am deeply sorry for the behavior of my "race" if you can even call us that. im so ashamed.

Before Sadiq Khan became mayor of London, he was a lawyer who represented Islamic extremists, including a 9/11 conspirator, and held other close associations with terror groups Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, and al-Qaeda to name a few.

standard.co.uk/news/mayor/sadiq-khan-shared-platform-with-five-islamic-extremists-a3231436.html

standard.co.uk/news/london/sadiq-khan-i-represented-unsavoury-individuals-when-i-was-a-human-rights-lawyer-a3183266.html

how long until rape is much worse than murder?

Is that in America? Black people commit 53.3% of the murder there

The Soviet Union was cranking out as much propaganda as ever in waning years. Its function isn't to convince anyone (although persuading idiots is a bonus), but to demoralize people who see right through the lies

What censorship does to a website

Attached: Never Relax.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

I have no words for clown world anymore

Attached: 1634182757564.jpg (480x480, 20.3K)

Attached: 1644941117832.webm (352x640, 1.68M)

Oh really? Fascinating Sadiq do go on.

Attached: women.png (660x712, 644.98K)

The Hamas part is based. To bad sadiq is homo loving faggot

I sometimes wonder if they talk like this in real life.

non-whites have no empathy for whites
Its moral and logical to want non-whites gone

None of this matters because London is like Detroit now, completely ethnic city. The only person who can beat him would be a straight up Islamist.

When I hear someone day "my guy" irl I immediately tune them out

>All of those comments
It absolutely sickens me i honestly don't understand how any of these people don't cringe to death while typing all that drivel.
It really does make me question if im the crazy one for finding this shit so fucking weird and non normal

Attached: 1647892206477.jpg (827x813, 92.14K)

Attached: 420148869666.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

most second world shitholes are better than English speaking countries at this point.

no

Everyone on the internet is a GCHQ agent with an agenda

for one, all the places there have retarded ass names. i’m not even joking.
>Stratford upon avon
>Glencasterberry
>Hobbly Dobbly By East Glale
>Buckingberrybury
>Hobblydobblyville
they’re just so fucking retarded

agreed we are the worst now leave/stop coming here

someone post the bbc meme about blacks reshaping the future of respiration

Fucking shithole of a website. I cannot use the new shit if I browse that place.

Attached: file.png (1238x832, 83.33K)

Me ol' Droogs an I are on the prowl for a bit of the ol in n out

Isn't London the city that elected a goat fucker to office?

British culture is centered around Pakis

When will this be banned? very problematic

Its it uncomfortable seeing people making replies that doesn't involve
>nigger nigger troon based kino nigger nigger kek

These people are fucking mental.

Attached: file.png (1236x838, 86.05K)

Everything

>subreddit is called "NEXT FUCKING LEVEL"
>all the posts are just gay and unimpressive political virtue signals
>all the comments are acting like this is somehow very impressive
>subreddit is called "INTERESTING AS FUCK"
>all the posts are the same as above
>subreddit is called "DAMN, THAT'S INTERESTING"
>same thing
fuck reddit

Attached: file.png (1237x836, 79.64K)

The country's been utterly hollowed out. Pensioners have a unbreakable grip on the country's politics. No industry.

Women actively seek out men that treat them like shit. Until women stop doing that, I'm not going to care if the occasional woman gets blown the fuck out by her own choices

Attached: 1643385017219.jpg (470x629, 45.34K)

god damn i cant stand it.

even worse is when they change one word of a post and keep posting in a chain trying to be epic fuckin comedians. this will go on for 20+ posts like holy shit shut the hell up

Attached: average redditor.png (888x931, 302.44K)

is that true? do u have a source? not saying ur lying just wanna dunk on redditors

DapperStatistician59 and Donnerstag246245 are not real people

>>nigger nigger troon based kino nigger nigger kek
Those words are completely overused yet there's still sincerity and a sense of uncensorship you don't see much else on the internet.
Also
>>>/reddit/

Can any bong give us a link to some rape statistics broken down by race?

Attached: 1592014317276.jpg (1112x981, 471.17K)

>Those comments
Just when you think about maybe voting labour this is who you are voting for

Attached: 1644249370654.jpg (349x237, 7.91K)

>i've had these inner self-talk moments before
>redditor realises he has an internal monologue

user if you want engagement from Any Forums, do not post screencaps. What you want to do is find the most stereotypical plebbit comments and copypaste them here as if they were your own sincerely held beliefs.

>white guy tries to rape white woman, black guy saves the day.

ever heard of reverse psychology, you fucking dumbass bad faith chud. you dont want blacks to ease up on rape , because that's one way to educate em: make em feel like the bigger man.
don't bail , like, wallstreet, bail the ghettos = no more rapes.

And it matters...why?

How bad is the cost of living in london?

>but i must go there

>isn't the erosion of free speech by corporations uncomfortable?

Yes. Yes it is, you double nigger troon kino kek.

Honestly, tru.

>And it matters... why?

I fucking hate Redditors.

Attached: 1622803321775.jpg (153x155, 12.17K)

Idk about bongland but in Toronto they stopped collecting race crime stats and changed the city motto to "Diversity is our strength" because they were uncomfortable with the crime data they were collecting

Reddit is all astroturf and admin-approved content. 90% of posts are made by the same select groupo of people, and 50% of the time someone tries to post something it'll be auto deleted. Moderators moderate multiple subreddits and are encouraged to sway topics in a specific direction. "Devisive" topics will get locked immediately. Reddit is about as fake as it gets.

Why are englishmen so depressed all the time? Can you confirm bongbros

yeah, if only was this simple. it's not like big corpo are directly importing cheap labor hand from developing countries. ICE is smoke and mirrors, most employers prefer undocumented workers because they don't have to pay health insurance and can fix the wages to whatever they feel like. every construction company in England does this shit.

We are in hell never forget this

This lol

>What you want to do is find the most stereotypical plebbit comments and copypaste them here as if they were your own sincerely held beliefs.
The only stereotypical one really is the tranny comment. Besides I want to show the comments anyway.

Attached: file.png (1235x806, 93.19K)