Will there ever be another celebrity death as widely mourned as Michael Jackson's? My money's on Paul McCartney

Will there ever be another celebrity death as widely mourned as Michael Jackson's? My money's on Paul McCartney

Attached: 224840.jpg (660x371, 33.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/loCFx_eelXE
youtu.be/eNWkhRoIvtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not in the immediate future because there's no star as big as he was, its hard to convey how much of a big fucking deal he was for so long. dont get me wrong celebrity worship is gay, but mj was like a god

Attached: 1632830929822.gif (224x256, 317.15K)

Goose

Attached: 1369559322232.png (584x542, 354.39K)

I celebrated the death of this gay pedo.

youtu.be/loCFx_eelXE

Post rare mj kinos. I love that you can hear him beat boxing in this

Gay pedo.

Attached: michael jackson boyfriends.jpg (700x450, 239.18K)

when the queen dies, the entire planet is gonna shit itself, just watch
do you have any idea how many people around the entire world (even americans, ironically) give a shit about ""the royal family""?

Anyone recommend me Bluetooth headphones where I can actually hear every single instrument in songs aswll as the voice?

Any Forums is a Jacko board, sorry Sony Jews

Attached: 1613089339341.png (1880x4398, 1.93M)

NOO HE DISLIKED JEWS SO HE CANT BE A PEDOPHILE NOOO

Mike Tyson or Michael Jordan

Attached: 1645355271003.png (521x438, 30.82K)

The fact that people will be crying in the streets is fucking disturbing. How do these people function.

As big as they are, the fact that they're going to be so incredibly old when they pass will take some of the sting away.
Unless it happens under some kind of weird circumstances (murder or plane crash or something).

The proof? (I mean hard evidence btw, not randos saying things)

Attached: 1645355413417.png (1200x962, 127.17K)

I can only think of women who watch afternoon telly that would care about the queen, same audience that cared about lady die - lets be honest no self respecting man gave a fuck or will give a fuck

>ummm the proof is all the accusers who were utterly BTFO in cross examination

dont be antisemetic, user. not a good look. they'll just call you schizo for asking anyway.

he had books of nude boys, slept in a bed with boys, and rigged up the hallway to his bedroom with enough monitoring devices to embarrass the NSA. Guy was a creep and your tranny novel of a picture does not change that

I too believe CNN.

see
these 3 things are undisputed

youtu.be/eNWkhRoIvtk

Being a creep isn't illegal. I wouldn't leave my children with him but the diddling was an obvious smear job to anyone with half a brain

>tranny
interesting that you feel this way, user. was it a relative? family friend? either way it wasnt your fault, please believe me.

Bowie was

those things were not exclusively reported on by any single outlet, those things were all widely known and are rarely disputed

man this niggas beats were always kino they just make you want to dance and smile

BUT HE SAID THE WORD KIKE IN A SONG AND THAT MAKES HIM BASED

it'll happen all the same, just watch
the same could have been said about MJ, but here we are
i disagree, people are going to act like it's a HUGE deal and TOTALLY relevant in this VERY important country and WHAT WILL WE DO

>MJ IS INNOCENT!
>okay would you let your little boy sleep in a bed with him
>FUCK NO

lmao every single time. Apparently saying one bad about jews will win loyalty for life from you retards

I too believe CNN.

>Literally nothing but normal photos with him and some kids and a bunch of second hand stories passed around hundreds of times
Heheh and when the paramedics found em, he had his cock still in his mouth

i see you, we get it

>yeah he's a creep and those things are true and I wouldnt leave my kids with him, but he didnt do anything wrong

lol and OJ was innocent too

I wouldn't let my little boy sleep in a bed with Mr. Rogers and by all accounts he was clean as a fucking whistle.

>those things were all widely known and are rarely disputed
like the holocaust lol
six million!!!

one solid refutation and the Any Forums schizo has been mind broken, many such cases

Attached: ross.jpg (343x375, 27.27K)

the three things Ive told you are unironically never contested, even among MJ defenders they dont dispute the "art" books and the boys in his bed and listening devices in his hallway

arguably the most famous person in history

Attached: jk dynamite.webm (1280x540, 2.92M)

I too believe CNN.

>book
It was a legal, published book that was part of his library of tens of thousands of books. There's no reason to believe he personally bought or even looked at the book.
>slept in a bed with boys
Doesn't make him a pedo necessarily. It's weird but doesn't imply he had sexual relations. Parents aret pedophiles for sleeping in the same bed as their children are they?
>and rigged up the hallway to his bedroom with enough monitoring devices to embarrass the NSA.
Hmm why would the most famous man on the planet, who is well known to be extremely paranoid, have special security measures? Surely the only explanation must be that he's a pedophile

>the three things Ive told you are unironically never contested
like the holocaust

No, the internet and social media killed the status difference that celebrities had. Now we know they're just as boring and normal as normal people.

if you had to choose between your 6 year old son sleeping in a bed with Micheal Jackson or Mr Rogers, who do you choose

either is fine, because they're dead

>>yeah he's a creep and those things are true and I wouldnt leave my kids with him, but he didnt do anything wrong

Who are you quoting you dishonest nigger

not him but mj because he had fuck off money

>and rigged up the hallway to his bedroom with enough monitoring devices to embarrass the NSA

A number of his accusers or someone connected to them were former employees who were caught stealing from him, why wouldn't he have security?