wakanda forever.

Attached: 178992.png (902x541, 256.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xz7rNOAFkgE
youtu.be/Kc6drQx2uNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's got my vote.

>This will raise my approval rating

Attached: 1617577829856.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

Pray for sleepy Joe's health.

What's she, a quadroon? Are they allowed in Wakanda? Do they have a one drop rule or something?

Literal demon

>that woman passes as black
I hate americans with all my heart

Attached: wtf.gif (370x335, 1.57M)

>she counts as white unless I want to call her the n-word online

Indians are not allowed in Wakanda, this bitch smells like Lamb Rogan Josh

Attached: A40C14BC-325B-4DED-8920-C4C45AEC0DA7.jpg (407x379, 16.56K)

My god, she’s somehow worse than biden

Not just mixed, but directly descended from Jamaican slaveowners.

The way black people are treated by the left is fucking hilarious.
>let's celebrate black people by mentioning this fictional story about black people having a super duper advanced society
>what is that? an image of a black man with a lego set for 5 year olds he build? 30 billions upvotes!!

my local library had a huge mural of her painted on the side of the building with an inspirational quote under it

It's that fucking laugh she always does

She's unironically a pajeet that larps as black

Madam President 2028

I don't know what she is, partly because I'm not a burger but also because burgers tend to reject the label "mixed". I'm mixed race myself.
My word! She's ao oppressed! Nice dubs btw.

>my local library had a huge mural of her painted on the side of the building with an inspirational quote under it

Attached: 1647030459800.jpg (1080x1080, 136.34K)

Reminds me of that article praising that black kid for "inventing his own computer" when all he did was build a tower from parts he bought online which any one with half a brain can do

In both the movies and the comics Wakanda was an isolationist ethnostate until T'challa opened the country for refugees fleeing various African conflicts.
Note that these are still not citizens and in fact in the old comics there was a great deal of tension between the refugees who saw the Wakandans as smug twats and the Wakandans who saw the refugees as ungrateful savages and T'challa had to constantly smooth over those problems.
This is far too subtle for either the movies or the Current Year+7 comics so anyone can become a Wakandan as long as they're black, but then even blacks from space are totally cool.

And 2032 don't forget chud

algorithms warp your sense of reality, most people in real life simply do not care. Social media and click counts drives low effort garbage, and anons on here tend to overly project online dynamics onto real-life ones. Does the online left care? Sure, absolutely. In real life? No, not at all. Same goes for how online Trumpers were truly retarded but in real life they're all cool to hang with

Nowhere in the world is Kamala Harris considered white.

Why is this white person performing that salute? It's racist.

>those man hands

user, this is the Vice President of the United States of America doing a pose from a movie that made a billion dollars. It's a lot of things but irrelevant it's not.

Why isn't joe watching her sneaky ass

Joey barely has the cognitive function necessary to read from a teleprompter.

Thanks user, I imagined it as such, but I don't read comics or watch films

>This is considered white in America
Lol.

only in america is Kamala Harris considered black.

Attached: EmPKtLUU8AMgFWp.jpg (1080x1108, 98.48K)

America is a disease

Attached: 1645009681062.jpg (992x662, 145.73K)

america lives rent free in your head
your civilization revolves around whatever we do
you're even on a board for consuming our entertainment

Like this?
youtu.be/xz7rNOAFkgE

American culture revolves around genital mutilation and niggers

Attached: 1577043896342.jpg (5240x2116, 3.69M)

Is this a joke?

youtu.be/Kc6drQx2uNY

gaslighting idiot

>source just trust me dude please believe me
Iol

Her dad is a coon, though

Attached: file.png (432x431, 171.76K)

>The way black people are treated by the left is fucking hilarious.

I'm a black man and the most racist thing anyone has done to me was at fund raiser when when of these ultra leftist NGOs started speaking to me.

Her voice literally changed to a baby voice like shes talking to a fucking dog or something.

Wacanada? What the fuck is wacanada?

I don't know if you know this or not but Wakanda is a fictional country that doesn't exist.