Walk onto set

>walk onto set
>shoot someone
>say they killed themselves
>leave without explanation

Attached: baldwin.png (1150x644, 812.34K)

>takes sensationalist garbage as gospel
Let me guess, republican?

We hate her because she a woman.
We hate him because he a librel
my brain is melting !=!??!?!
i will enjoy her death and his demise :D? Best option right??

I shot the stuntwoman
But I didn’t shoot the director
oo oo ooooooooooooo

I bet something comes out that he is actually mentally deranged avoids prison but gets sent to the loony bin but since he is star gets to wonder around on medication and seriously hurts someone else in public

hey Alec, did you at least pay for the kid's orange juice?

You murdered a woman Alec, two children who will never feel their mothers arms around them again because of you

we hate all women regardless, the children are probably better off without the worthless whore

stop shooting yourself

Attached: suicide.webm (1024x576, 1.73M)

if this was a literal who star he would be in prison already.

when were you when alecs baldwin killed alyna hutchings?

>brings politics into the discussion?
Let me guess, dilate?

sorry sweaty but um justice is fair :)

Alec! Huge fan of your work! Not your acting, but taking out roasties. Let me buy you a beer sometime and you can meet my wife. Bring your gun!

The one that came with the meal, yes. Little shit is on his own if he wanted refills. I've got lawyer fees to be paying

>brings trans into discussion
Let me guess, chud?

>brings chud into the discussion
I no longer need to guess

Trannies are godless beasts that deserve to have their head ripped from their shoulders with a close range dosage of buckshot.

why is the official investigation taking so long? This happened in October. They seem to be waiting till the public forgets before they clear Alec.

> proves the user right

Attached: C63F4B46-D59F-444A-B824-23CAD3B960FD.jpg (1024x853, 304.77K)

Would be a pretty based way to kill yourself if true.

I've been telling you since this first happened that he murdered her by swapping the blank bullets for real ones when no one was looking then pretending it was someone else.

he wants the thrill of getting away with murder in front of everyone and acting his way out. The result of a decadent, hedonistic, Godless, hollywood lifestyle seeking ever greater thrills.

That's pretty kino

I think something is definitely off. My guess is he was drunk and/or loaded it himself because he got a 30 second tutorial from the retarded armorer and thought he knew enough.

Kek, yep looks like i was right. Stay seething rechudlicans, you will never have a white ethnostate.

Wow you got me. You're right and we're all dumb. Go somewhere else.

You see this watch?

Attached: You see this watch?.jpg (1048x968, 95.18K)

Let me guess: double masked?

flyovers already seething