What did I think of it?

What did I think of it?

Attached: 81RixEFpL5L._SL1500_.jpg (1059x1500, 383.03K)

western capitalist propaganda

I wish Russia realised its full potential
Sigh

Attached: 4C37A05A-8CEE-4B49-9BA7-D547F47DD5BC.jpg (540x360, 35.82K)

Cringe and not funny

Pure kino that makes vatniks and tankies seethe

Are you the pollack who seethes about ruskies in every thread

No. Now take your meds.

>funniest british film in years
how many years we talking, and how low are the standards for what we're calling "funny", because nothing about this sentence is doing much to sell this movie

wait now its Any Forums seething about russians? i thought they supported putin

I meant Polish

I'm liking Armando's directorial stuff, this was good and David Copperfield was great, I look forward to seeing more. I do miss his comedy stuff though. Didn't bother watching Veep.

My favorite comedy of the 2010s. Laughed from start to finish.

Jason Isaacs character was the highlight of the movie

It's actually pretty funny, which means that it's basically a historical breakthrough in the comedy climate of the past 2 decades

It did. Communism was a failure. Even the "great" Leftist philosophers agree that communism is a failure.
It is a failure at doing what it claimed it would be and do, but was a success at what it was meant to do.

Why did they make Malenkov a retard?

I meant the Russian empire

>got overthrown by an ukrainian in a few months
>stalin
>hiring someone competent instead of obedient to be his vice party secretary

It got a smile out of me a couple times, but not much else. It's not that funny honestly.

They did. They worked long and hard to get Jews to assimilate after foolishly lifting the ban on Jews, and letting them into their country.
The result of which was the Jewish revolution and usurpation of Russia and the installation of a Communist government.
That was it.

Whatever happened to Polnikov?

>a comedy of terrors
thats a sweet tagline

Attached: 1561694580933.jpg (330x264, 19.52K)

I admit it's fun to see a partial strawman of Beria get pissed on, I see how leftists can't get enough of that kind of vaudeville schtick

Now say it without tears pouring out of your eyes