Simpsons Season 30 Episode 18 - Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy

Rating: 4.8/10

"Bart and his friends make a vow not to watch the all girl Itchy and Scratchy show. When Bart watches the show, Lisa films his reaction and she posts it on the internet. Bart is soon ousted by his friends for watching the show and they turn against him. Bart soon meets a feminist group named Bossy Riot, consisting of Carmen, Piper, and Erica. Bart soon joins Bossy Riot in order to help them spread their cause even further. Lisa soon finds out about Bart's involvement with the feminist group. During the Krusty show, Bossy Riot threatens to burn the Itchy and Scratchy videos in a pool of nail polish remover. At the last minute, Lisa kicks the pool of nail polish remover in front of the male audience. Bossy Riot is impressed with Lisa for making the boys cry from the fumes of nail polish remover, they allow Lisa to join their group. Elsewhere, Bart discusses his involvement with Bossy Riot to his friends."

What went wrong with the Simpsons?

Attached: gayretards.jpg (224x126, 8.62K)

It lasted for 30 seasons

I don't believe that this is real

Phil Hartman should have been shot and killed years earlier.
I'm glad the bullet didn't miss.

Attached: Brynn Hartman.jpg (550x351, 42.79K)

I wonder if these characters will show up in future episodes.

is this a real episode summary or an elaborate shitpost?

I am pretty sure the kids today can relate to the new episodes of the show as well as we did when we were young.
Looks to me you grew up expecting a tv show for kids to do the same.
But it is still for kids, and you are not a kid anymore, are you?

I miss Phil Hartman

Attached: 1638707300620.jpg (596x747, 52.51K)

I Googled it. It is

Jewish

Arguing like a woman, go dilate in peace

Take your meds

Why?

>What went wrong with the Simpsons?
They stopped telling funny but heart warming stories about family and friends that everyone can relate to.

Like when Bart went shoplifting in early seasons and had to learn a lesson. Or Homer being tempted to cheat on Marge.

Instead they turned Simpsons into a copy of Family Guy and tell political stories now.

>mighty buzzword
hows it going ugly?

It is an accurate synopsis of a real episode of the Simpsons.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

So basically this is just Family Guy at this point? How is this show not canceled yet?

>Bart and his friends make a vow not to watch the all girl Itchy and Scratchy show
>Bossy Riot is impressed with Lisa for making the boys cry from the fumes of nail polish remover,
I don't get it. Is the show trying to say that lazy yass kween all-girl reboots are good and that feminism is ultimately about making men suffer? Or are they mocking these things? I want to believe the latter, but from what I've seen of recent simpsons I have my doubts

>everyone can relate to.
I have never wanted to shop lift
I have never been tempted to cheat on my past girlfriends they I had since 17, and i'm an oldfag now.

The Simpsons wasn’t a children’s show.

>pushing feminist propaganda on children bad even though it results in more delicious children's souls for our lord Satan

Attached: 912 - antenna arm biden bloodshot_eyes clothes crying cup drinking_straw ear fedora glasses hand holding impossible_whopper jew large_eyebrows large_nose open_mouth politics red_eyes reddit soyjak stubble tshirt variant_classic_soyjak.png (786x782, 497.47K)

>it's real
JESUS CHRIST.

do girls really have to check the pH level of their seedbox that often?