He was a tool. He always did what he was told to do and never did anything that he wanted to do. His life was miserable

He was a tool. He always did what he was told to do and never did anything that he wanted to do. His life was miserable.

Attached: 5afc96d4427d030bec453f46eea5f2fb40e684f8e0c275bcfa0b7f53f24ce92c._V_SX1080_.jpg (1080x608, 23.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-VPKuKvOvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow he's literally me

Isnt that exactly the fucking point of the second movie that he does make a choice and does something he wants

He had a great destiny, you postmodern freak.

His great destiny is to die

A choice he was forced to make. Think about it he's a fucking tool

as if he wasn't relatable enough

but he saved his baby in reloaded, the rest would let her die and go into that room to get gay raped by colonel sanders.

Did you watch the third movie? She dies because of him

Did you watch the fourth movie? She lives because of him

This. Why didn’t he punch the architect instead of choosing a door the architect himself gave him a choice of choosing between

It's the hallmark of most modern Jesus stories. If he doesn't follow the 'path', he can't become a martyr.
Human self-sacrifice is the core value of Christian faith, that's why these characters can't have self-determination.

The fourth movie doesn't make sense because if he's the one with her how come he still had his powers when he fought Smith after she died?

>He did everything he was suppose to do

Remind me who ordered him to go to the machine city and broker a peace with the machines?

the Oracle.

hadn't transitioned to that yet. he was denying his femininity

For the first 20 minutes of the film yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-VPKuKvOvc

She suggests that he could go to the Source, not commanding him. You don't seem to understand choice and free will.

That's the point dimwit. He chose to be an instrument in a plan bigger than himself. That's what makes him different from Smith.

>literally dresses like his gf
>denying his feminity
kek

Hiya OP

I think the point is their love for each other. Also since machines were able to rebuild them it could imply that her brain didn't die by that point.
actual answer is bad writing

And how is that ideal? He never tasted true freedom.