Almost 3 weeks since the release

>almost 3 weeks since the release
>only made 600 $million
>already flopping in china

Why did it fail so hard? Does nobody care about Batman anymore?

Attached: bat-flop.jpg (1320x743, 167.7K)

>$0.01 has been deposited in your Mickey Mouse account

No Joker.

Feige faked the numbers for no way home

I just don't care for black catwoman and sparkly vampire. Catwoman is supposed to be a redhead, that means an Irish lass. Anything else is cultural appropriation and this film having such a mediocre turnout as a result is expected.

>Why did it fail so hard?
>Nu Batman
Skinny actor looks like a faggot in one of the ugliest Batman costumes EVER made
Nu Catwoman
Skinny almost anorexic in one of the ugliest costumes ever made
>Muh Realism
Who wants to see a realistic Batman movie in 2022?

Attached: mig.jpg (300x300, 11.94K)

>Why did it fail so hard?
Dude...

Attached: 1646786987128.jpg (374x480, 19.95K)

Where are you getting these numbers from?

Everything was fine except that Batman is too weak. He needs to be exceptional so that people get the feeling of awe when he does something incredible. Instead he uses a goofy glider suit and his armour does 90% of the work protecting him.

Real deal Batman can run around in spandex and a cape and go full ninja/kung-fu on 20 guys at once and walk away after like its no big deal.

Pats Batman struggles beating one average guy down to the ground.

>Real deal Batman can run around in spandex and a cape and go full ninja/kung-fu on 20 guys at once and walk away after like its no big deal.
Yeah, it's childish comic book crap, I don't give a fuck it's not JUST LIKE MUH COMICS

>second movie since pandemic to reach these numbers domestically
>call it flop anyway
Why is tv so invested in calling this a flop? It's getting kind of sad reading these cope threads

I’m waiting to see The Northman since the “white” woman is way cuter in that flick

Shanghai expat posting in.

The movie is already not showing after 5 days. But the lockdown bullshit they're doing with phased community lockdowns is annihilating retail, movie theaters were doing shit prior to this month because you have to mask up the entire time and can't bring any food or drinks in. My guess is they'll put it back on mid April when Shanghai finally gets it's shit together. Of course anyone with a brain (read:not Chinese) will probably just download the HBO rip then and enjoy the kino at home with proper accompaniments.

It looks kind of cheap honestly. I thought it was a TV show not a movie

Go woke go broke

>>already flopping in china
Good.
I dont want some shit that is designed for the bug market.

Nigger fatigue. If Gordon and black woman weren't black if would have already made a billion

>Shanghai expat posting in
We're not retarded, we can do a basic google search and figure out why The Batman's China numbers are not too hot. Go back to plebbit if you want to talk like a fag

3 hours is too long

Black catwoman, black Gordon. Pass.

Better luck next time, casting director.

because people that post here are low IQ

Still doing better than BvS

Attached: snyder btfo.png (2014x827, 414.08K)

Maybe thr movie sucks

it's doing Captain Marvel numbers - which is good considering it made a billion. The only reason it won't hit a billion is because of the resurgence of Covid in big international markets.

People like the Joker and Spider-man, Batman was never as popular as people thought, more people saw Raimi's Spider-Man than Batman Begins

It's a movie with a 350 million dollar budget, it needs a billion to make a profit but it won't get to a billion, therefore it's a flop