Scenes women, zoomers, liberals and Fromdrones could NEVER understand

Scenes women, zoomers, liberals and Fromdrones could NEVER understand

Attached: 1646980030566.jpg (600x800, 154.93K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83.49K)

A woman wrote this scene though

She did it without understanding what she wrote. Like a 'Chinse Room' parable, she was just rewriting a man.

Tolkien wrote it.

scenes OP will never understand

Attached: 1_OEnS6-DEn56szCwdOs2mrA.jpg (1200x799, 63.39K)

>Fromdrones
What ? Bloodborne is my favourite vidya, and LotR trilogy are my favourite movies, I don't see your point here.

Elden ring is goty seethe more

Zanzibart....

Fromdrones worship GRRM now because of Elden Ring and think taxposting and hobbit sex 'quibbles' are serious slam dunks on Tolkien, they also generally hate the themes Tolkien wrote about

Piss off, redditor
Elden Ring is a great game, but it's not thanks to GRRM

Miyazaki is just the Jap GRRM.
Just seethes and subverts Tolkien ten times in a row, the difference is that he actually does work unlike GRRM.

shut the fuck up and stop constructing anti-tolkien strawmen.

Wrong. Read the book, retard.

dat haircut lmao

lol

Should’ve just used the eagles instead of walking. What a dumb fuckin nerd

Sam looked at him and wept in his heart, but no tears came to his dry and stinging eyes. ‘I said I’d carry him, if it broke my back,’ he muttered, ‘and I will!’
‘Come, Mr. Frodo!’ he cried. ‘I can’t carry it for you, but I can carry you and it as well. So up you get! Come on, Mr. Frodo dear! Sam will give you a ride. Just tell him where to go, and he’ll go.’
As Frodo clung upon his back, arms loosely about his neck, legs clasped firmly under his arms, Sam staggered to his feet; and then to his amazement he felt the burden light. He had feared that he would have barely strength to lift his master alone, and beyond that he had expected to share in the dreadful dragging weight of the accursed Ring. But it was not so. Whether because Frodo was so worn by his long pains, wound of knife, and venomous sting, and sorrow, fear, and homeless wandering, or because some gift of final strength was given to him, Sam lifted Frodo with no more difficulty than if he were carrying a hobbit-child pig-a-back in some romp on the lawns or hayfields of the Shire. He took a deep breath and started off.

Attached: 1646351331895.jpg (1080x512, 103.01K)

Attached: Efv6991U0AEj1mr.jpg (720x648, 312.79K)

>Sam will give you a ride.

Attached: Lord-Of-The-Rings-Frodo-Foaming.jpg (600x300, 86.23K)

Fromshitters in shambles.

Hot

LOTR is fag shit. Bunch of midgets walking around talking to elves, fairy’s and doing faggy magic shit whilst fighting over jewellery. Anyone that likes this homo shit likes cock and balls in and around there mouth

Attached: Share the Load.gif (320x240, 1.09M)

>this is how americans actually think