Better than TDK

Better than TDK

Attached: 699841C3-F206-4922-B3FD-E00BC09EC7DA.jpg (1000x1482, 138.51K)

oh you're wrong sweetie

It’s OBJECTIVELY correct.

sure but it's no Batmam Returns

*better batmobile chase*

better batman movie but not a better movie than the dark knight overall

the batman chase was dumb i couldn't tell what the fuck was happening it just loud noises and explosions that side mirror camera view is stupid

Better than snydershit and clooney, I'll give you that. Miles better.
All the others are slightly to massively better than The Batmeme

i'm so completely uninterested in new batman/superman/spoderman movies by now, don't think i'll see this

Sad

>licenseless loser virgin: the post

Yes, Batman is better than The Detachable Kid.

Same

It's amazing how unimpressive they make Batman's presence is in this movie. Like they really presented him as a guy in a bat suit without any 'mythical' aspect which in turns makes everything ridiculous. Despite the forced narration at the beginning, you know those repetitive scenes where people just staaaaaare at something for what feels like an eternity, literally nobody was afraid of Batman in the entire movie.

Keaton's Batman also had barely any presence in the films. Burton clearly wanted to make movies about the villians, especially the second one.

Your fucking high, Matt Reeves wishes he could be Nolan. Nolan doesn’t always fumble the 3rd act like Reeves does in every one of his movies.

Bump

i watched it, it was fun. Don’t go into thinking you’re going to see some master piece of a film but it’s a fun batman film.

LMAO are you saying Bale was mythical? Or how about Affleck when he was climbing on walls like he was Spiderman

Afflek was cringe

Yes.

TDK > The Batman = Batman Begins > ZSJL > BvS > Batman 1989 > TDKR