I'm sick to death with comic book films, but I liked The Batman...

I'm sick to death with comic book films, but I liked The Batman. Will it's success open the eyes of the marvel fags and show them that even films based on something embarrassing as comics can be actual films, instead of flat looking quip fests?

Attached: 1646819574713.jpg (960x500, 50.8K)

no

no but i cherish your fresh optimism

I mean, Joker made about a billion dollars from a 100 million dollar budget. 10 times return on investment. And they still haven't learned the lesson, have they?

No, of course not. The irony is that MCU fans are the same as capeshit haters in the regard as that they value all capeshit exactly the same. They can't discern quality: they just watch capeshit and think, "that was good", without thinking why. They may like The Batman, but their brains will watch Moonknight in a week and like it equally.

>I'm sick to death with comic book films
>but I liked The Batman
Sure you are, Rajeesh.

Attached: doubt.jpg (735x478, 52.73K)

I've not watched a comic book film in years, only seen the webms posted on here. I gave this a shot because of based R Pattz

Marvel won't do it because they make cash with shit movies but DC has to keep making good movies because their shit movies flop. They're Hollywood's last hope unironically

You are a capeshitter, tard. You watch capeshit. Just because it's le dark and gritty capeshit, doesn't mean it's not capeshit.

Attached: 1644758600152.jpg (1024x980, 65.36K)

>darkshit is better than quipshit
Lol, I'm convinced
Watch actual movies, capeshitter

>DC has to keep making good movies
Yeah, they should start doing that. It has been a while since TDK

>since TDK
Hmmmm

Attached: 1567881386508.png (1280x800, 959.58K)

Marvel fags don't care about good quality film making. They just want to laugh at quips, drool at action scenes, and feel a part of something.

>Will it's success open the eyes of the marvel fags and show them that even films based on something embarrassing as comics can be actual films, instead of flat looking quip fests?
If you asked me 6 months ago when shang chi, eternals and black widow had just bombed at the box office and all their disney+ shows were getting less views than euphoria I'd say maybe. But spiderman made a lot of money despite the actual movie being shockingly bad so no way, if DC doesn't make capekino then no one will

I barely count NWH as MCU. It made all of its money off the back of Sony stuff and it was very clearly setting Spiderman up to not being in the MCU at all anymore.

Was this scene inspired by pic related?

Attached: drive3.jpg (550x283, 21.64K)

>rebranded movie
Yes, since TDK

Spider-Man is 100% gonna be in the MCU going forward. That's why Morbius got fucked and had to erase a ton of shit. They thought the MCU was letting the Sonyverse in, but they sent Venom back and closed the door.

>rebranded

Attached: 1647763818058.jpg (406x596, 20.23K)

Attached: projection.jpg (1280x720, 107.89K)

>I-I don't usually watch capeshit, I-I swear!
I always love how embarassed of themselves DC capehitters are. No wonder you always cling on to "grimdark" trash like Joker, Snyder and Pattman over here. At least MCUcks admit to themselves that they're pathetic manchildren.

Attached: mmm.jpg (400x400, 23.77K)

I accept your concession

Attached: 1568584666771.jpg (1311x7568, 1.34M)