Yes all MEN

twitter.com/A24/status/1506616758404214785

>Yes all MEN

Attached: 661AD2D2-AB7F-458C-A10D-6B7207EE6461.jpg (1728x2560, 476.93K)

Men men men men men

>WOT IF AN UNATTRACTIVE MAN FLIRTED WITH YOU

truly a horrific concept

Attached: A8B7C8B7-91E4-482B-98A0-D8AC8C7853A4.jpg (2030x1125, 122.52K)

another soi horror from a24.
they really fell off

garland fucked up annihilation so bad, if shane carruth didnt fuck his shit up i would've loved to see him make it. sequel books were shit anyway, saw a social media post from the author bitching about chads in the gym laughing too loud and ive hated him ever since

glad a24 are pandering to their core audience

>I-is that a man?
>AAAAAAAA I’M GOING INSANE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The absolute STATE of the 21st century

Attached: a24fans.jpg (1080x785, 194.49K)

Not all men, only white. Black guy is good in the movie.

>A24

The guy calling it a ripoff of Peele's schtick is 100% correct. This has 'bomb' written all over it.
But wait for leftypol to come here telling us all how 'oversensitive' we are for not watching to get kicked in the balls constantly.

>it's another Any Forums seethes at a shitty movie episode

women's largely unsubstantiated fears would be given more credibility if they actually started getting raped again like they used to in prehistoric times.

You don't get it. Subconsciously, they know how shitty they are. They know that they treat men like shit. They know that they have abandoned their kids. They know that they've become disgusting people. And they know that they're responsible for social decay.
And they are terrified that at some point other people will notice and punish them for it.

so its a feminist movie for feminist goth girl fans of a24

>yfw your black husband killed himself

Why did the black guy make such a funny face after he jumped? Was that supposed to be humorous?

Every movie they make is that. It's why they only get like 10 million a picture when every other horror studio makes more than that in pure profit.

Just when A24 actually put out a good movie with X they release something that looks like a parody of A24

Oookay, simmer down incel.

I hate that actress, she was in Taboo and that gay Charlie Kaufman flick. She always plays a useless cunt.

heckin based centrist dabbing on sheeple