Was he really a sociopath?

Was he really a sociopath?

Attached: Tony_Soprano.jpg (992x992, 268.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4l2l-T58KGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no he was bpd

I think you have to be in the mob life.

he was the motherfuckin fuckin one who calls the shots

i always thought he was half a tard

no but i sure am, not sure what it means but ive been called one

No. He very clearly cared about people and displayed genuine emotion.

Would sociopaths really be so crippled by guilt and self-loathing so often? Melphi said at the end it's a manipulation tactic but what about all the stuff we see in private where it's just Tony and his thoughts? Legitimately asking.

clearly not

midge

Attached: 1647715156162.jpg (584x606, 45.66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4l2l-T58KGY

Sociopaths do care about people and show emotion. They also use that emotion to manipulate.

He had an IQ of 136

>Melphi said at the end it's a manipulation tactic but what about all the stuff we see in private where it's just Tony and his thoughts?
those are the biggest indications he was bpd and not a sociopath
no they literally lack emotion, they repress emotions without even trying. tony felt a lot and very strongly. he was borderline. you fags should just read up on the differences. people get confused by borderlines because they think people are either a psychopath or a sociopath and thats it.

You know Quasimodo predicted all this

Yeah he was but he wasn't a cut from the cloth psycho say like Paulie, which is why he was always so stressed. He would have been a great business man or lawyer or something, and it would have suited him better

Those don't actually exist. The term hasn't been used in decades.

what you think is a psychpath or sociopath is actually a person with anti-social personality disorder and possibly narcisssistic personality disorder

it isn't nearly as complex as you think it is

smallie peanuts

Attached: peanut.jpg (640x640, 62.32K)

NPD, didn't have enough shame for B

tbf most people still think bpd men don't exist

No. This is a sociopath

Attached: butchie.png (1280x720, 420.38K)

This is the only actual diagnoses. Both my parents are psychiatrists and they never use sociopaths or psychopaths.

I'm not entirely convinced.

No, he was Italian

He had plenty of shame. Then he'd get mad and take it out on someone. He was super borderline as was his mom.

I can't think of a time when Tony really felt embarrassment. Even when AJ tried to kill himself, Tony came clean to the guys and owned it.

Tiny Soprano

Attached: 1647723804962.jpg (1240x694, 125.21K)