Watch reaction videos of Shawshank Redemption

>watch reaction videos of Shawshank Redemption
>majority of people assume Andy is guilty of murdering his wife and her lover at the start of the movie after the court sentencing scene

Anybody else find this weird? I always assumed he was innocent from the start. Maybe just the way Andy talked and the intense emotion in his eyes despite the calm expression

Attached: A8FB1E3D-CA85-4556-AF9C-98BBD94D623A.jpg (1000x1484, 227.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect#:~:text=The_hundredth_monkey_effect_is,or_acknowledge_the_new_idea.?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought it could be either way, but in hindsight the fact that they didn't show the actual murder, just him in his car with a bottle of whiskey and a gun, is enough to show that they're probably just red herring you.

Why did two people make threads about this movie as soon as I started torrenting it

most "people" re morons
what else is there to know?
their brains are so fried from looking at screens all day they don't know which way is up anymore

We were watching the livestream of your place

Island money hypothesis

the CIA agents monitoring your activity think it's funny to make you paranoid

>watch reaction videos of Shawshank Redemption
ur a massive faget

He’s shown as a very smart guy so it just didn’t make sense for him to commit the murder and do it sloppily enough and rely on basically nothing for his alibi

His “no sir, since I am innocent I find it decidedly inconvenient” made it clear to me he was innocent and just fucked by fate

Wrong name, I missed the "k" anyways
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect#:~:text=The_hundredth_monkey_effect_is,or_acknowledge_the_new_idea.?wprov=sfla1

this is funny because I also had the same reaction and I also just torrented it yesterday.
What did they mean by this?

i never even considered that he actually did it,
it would have be a great twist if he actually did it

there's a face in his cape if you look from the thumbnail

>people actually think he didn't murder his wife
Holy filtered

He should’ve told red when they hugged at the end

>and to think. I hesitated before I murdered that cunt and that bastard

That's merely a coincidence and you shouldn't look into it or research the so called thrembo number

Attached: 1647471931856.jpg (2490x1000, 270.49K)

>in his cape

Do Americans really call jackets “capes”?

no

The more likely explanation is that the courtroom gun was simply the gun used by Elmo Blatch (the true killer) found at the crime scene, assuming Elmo had left his gun behind.

they could have left it ambiguous if they didn't include that part of the guy admitting to doing it

you fags watch the best rated movie on IMDB and talk about and think you are special. you are not. you're not. you just a junkie hollywood consumer. now go on and keep consuming

Your link has nothing to do with the subject of this discussion.

>anything with a high rating is automatically bad

It's tertiary to parallel thinking. Which could also be attributed to the fact that we all browse the same site, so have most likely seen the same posts, and through that; are all thinking about a post that might have been made recently. Or a commercial we all saw. I just felt like sharing an alternate theory for fun.

it would unironically be better if he was guilty and just wanted a carefree mind and hang out with his friend after serving some time