It’s another “Truman jerks off 7 times in a single day and doesn’t go outside despite the glorious weather” episode

>It’s another “Truman jerks off 7 times in a single day and doesn’t go outside despite the glorious weather” episode
I know this season arc is Truman struggling with depression but they could at least try to make it less formulaic.

Attached: C51E5857-0ADB-4242-A204-1C792943553B.jpg (750x442, 80.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ADHD/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Truman drinks himself silly and approaches random women after the screening to talk about the movie and proceeds to vomit his guts out the following morning. Truman drunkenly calls his girlfriend and sobs about the world being a bad place not worth fighting for. Truman goes outside to collect his lock picking starter set after watching LPL, but he ironically locks himself out in the process. He goes to the theatre to watch The Duke while shit posting on Any Forums.

I've had days where for whatever reason I just can't stop cumming, ten plus times a day. Towards the end it starts feeling like stretching a sore muscle, not even that pleasurable, but I can't stop. I usually don't clean up, so I start smelling really strongly of cum too. I've never seen Truman show.

dont care, kys

I probably haven't left the house out of anything but necessity in like 15 years

Attached: bbc.jpg (1024x576, 43.45K)

i cant even cum anymore
i jack off for hours and nothing comes out
how do i fix this?

>I've had days
gonna stop you right there. we're talking about Truman, not you.

>It's another "Truman is too depressed to leave bed, even though he has deadlines upcoming, and hasn't bothered to ask for help or notify anyone that's he's fallen woefully behind"
Yikes...is he ever going to get treatment for that ADHD? This plotline is getting stale

ADHD is a reddit disorder created in the early 90s to help parent’s cope with their slow children. ADHD is literally nothing more than a combination of bad upbringing, bad diet, or lack of self discipline. Sit back and assess Truman’s life, write down some specific achievable goals, fix his sleep and diet, and find a 'way of life' that fosters self discipline (I highly recommend lifting or martial arts for this).

>complaining about the depression arc
come back when you've seen the baby seasons zoom zoom

>it’s a Truman benches 300 lbs episode

We'll talk about whatever I say

As someone who has worked with ADHD children before (along with a whole host of other disorders), I know for a fact you’re full of shit. No amount of poor diet or upbringing could create such an imbalance in cognitive function. I don’t doubt that overdiagnosis is a big issue in America where pharmaceutical companies pull every diagnostic trick in the book to get you to buy their meds, but this is not a universal phenomenon.

reddit moment

>It's another "Truman ignores the community of professionals who have studied this for years, and instantly and uncritically accepts, and models his life on, the dude-bro advice of anonymous college dropouts, and tells his loved ones that his intermittent websurfing between masturbatory sessions is valid 'research'" episode
Oof, Truman's in for a rough time

>It's a Truman thinks about how he's done nothing for the last 5 years and if he had a minimum wage part time job he would have saved up tens of thousands of dollars by now and then shrugs and continues doing nothing episode

Same with depression. If it's easily solvable by diet and a McDojo, it wasn't real depression/ADHD to begin with.

Uh Truman's math is off. No way he'd have saved that much dough on *part-time* wage-slavery.

>Its anotha shoah episode

Just like cancer can be cured with the power of thought, and IBS can be cured with crystal healing.

Depends on country, but in the US, $7.25/h
Part time so like 15 hours a week.
$108.75/week
40 weeks a year
$4350/year
5 years
$21,750 across 5 years

Damn you’re right, you’re very special.
reddit.com/r/ADHD/

>it's another "Truman stays home from work with a migraine but gets yelled at by his boss despite the fact that his co-workers are seemingly free to stay home for any small reason that they can think of" episode
those are the worst, glad he managed to finally get some rest this time though instead of just smoking weed all day

So you're not going to pay taxes or spend a single dollar on gas, food, rent, utilities, etc?
Just go full NEET, lmao

>it’s a Truman is really smart but doesn’t try hard or take tests well episode

Cope and seethe

trust the heckin science chud!

>It’s a Truman reports the thread episode

$4350/year isn't enough for income tax. Or at least it isn't where I live.
And yeah that's $20k versus $0. All expenses are moot because the end result in $20k more either way

>It's a "Truman is a slightly smarter than average, but clings to a fantasy of being 'brilliant, but lazy' due to getting Honor Roll once in 1st grade" arc
Not this shit again

not necessarily thought but a calm environment and dietary changes do help with cancer. In supplement to chemo and the sorts obviously.

>dude, just trust me, bro!

good goys. take ur adhd medicine forever

>the expenses are moot, because Truman would still have $20k saved even if he had to spend some of that $20 in expenses
Is Truman okay?

>Good Truman, be a dysfunctional NEET jerking to animu and shitposting forever until you an hero

You mean it's another Truman kills himself episode