What causes someone to write something like this?

What causes someone to write something like this?

Attached: 36R4RB75LT2K6ZDFN4ILFTC2ME.jpg (1960x1258, 263.91K)

What the shit?

God.

Being too based

the littlest schizo

Imagine thinking it’s okay to act like a 4channer on facebook

Imagine thinking it isn't

He's a midge. He's been fucked up since day 1.

Okay spaghetti boy

Midge Michael demanded more pay than what Lynch was offering for Twin Peaks S3, Lynch said “go fuck yourself” and turned his character into an electric tree, midge Michael flips out and starts schizoposting on Facebook. Sad, many such cases!

I'll believe lynch has done some fucked up shit. He gives off psychopath vibes desu

What's the significance of Lynch choosing a plant to replace him?

Attached: lynched.jpg (634x357, 26.61K)

this is probably the only way to enjoy facebook

You don't know what your talking about

I think he thinks about fucked up shit a lot and uses his movies as an outlet, which is why he's disgusted by actual psychos like this guy and Eli Roth (who he made remove him as a credit on Cabin Fever).

I totally believe that Lynch told him to kill himself tho

All available evidence indicates he had it coming.

Midge

What fucked up stuff has Eli Roth done exactly?

Seems like ol' Micky the midge here got
L Y N C H E D

become a film director

>In 2009, Lynch signed a petition in support of film director Roman Polanski, calling for his release after Polanski was arrested in Switzerland in relation to his 1977 charge for drugging and raping a 13-year-old girl.[210]

Attached: ahi.png (600x450, 89.83K)

Nothing that I know of. He just gives off major psycho vibes and his commentary always comes off like he's trying too hard to impress the audience, which is a sign that people will do extreme things.
I just know that he and Lynch were close almost up until Cabin Fever was released, and then suddenly they completely disassociated from each other.

The bitch was constantly fucking older men willingly, and not only that she actually doesn't even care that Polanski did this anymore and in fact herself supports him.

>He gives off psychopath vibes
Its called “cosmic dick energy” and you can only reach it through decades of meditation, contemplation and focus. Just look at this man’s hairline for goodness sake, it’s clear he’s learnt how to concentrate his chakras in his scalp, no one his age should have hair that strong

Attached: 59D768A7-E00A-404C-BDB3-39F3957592D3.jpg (1280x720, 68.08K)

>victim-blaming
Yikes!