Literal unsurpassable kino

How come no one talks about it. Extremely well written and very nuanced. Funny, surreal and realistic as well. First time I called something I watched "art".Women will certainy not understand it or relate to it.

Attached: louie.jpg (680x1000, 390.6K)

ha

the dude has always sucked. stop using identity politics to determine your interests.

Season 3 kind of sucked from what I remember, aside from the late night saga, but 4 was a return to form for the most part.
It felt a little too preachy at times, but kino other times. Some genuinely hilarious shit in there too

>probably never even watched it
>doesn't know what it's about
>"you are le chud misogynist"

I've seen enough of it and him to know he's terrible. the masturbation shit was just icing on the cake when I got to see all of the liberals I know distance themselves and pretend they never liked him after praising him for years.

there certainly were a few uninteresting moments in every season. I did not enjoy the relationship with the Hungarian woman for example which spanned 3 episodes if I remember correctly. However, it still comes up at the top of thousands of shitty series.

He doesn't do very good standup (never did imo) but turns out he can make extremely kino tv.

What are you talking about? His stand up is arguably the best out of the past 2 decades in comedy.
Maybe you just dislike stand up in general which I can understand but Louis is very good at it, he's not just good at it but he has been very influential too.

Well yeah. I just find him tiring sometimes.

>pushes button
>NIGGER

>very influential too.
I agree. A lot of people make jokes now with horrible premises which are not fleshed out and have a lot of logical problems. He doesn't know that, because he only performs for his fans who laugh at all his shitty jokes.
>why do I bring the car back to the dealership when I rent it? I can just leave it wherever I want, call them and tell them where it is, fuck you, I'm paying you. I don't work for you.
>thunderous applause and fake laughter
what about the horrendous fees and fines they'll shove up your ass?
>Jokes over, I never thought about it for more than 5 seconds and my braindead NPC fans loved it, I'm also a super rich jew, a rental car could cost 50k per day for all I care

Yeah, its troubling how little the show gets mentioned. It is absolutely fucking fantastic. Peak Kino.

I got triggered by the diner scene with the aggressive kid because I know I would be that pussy that would back down like he did

Tragic they took it off all the streaming services. I know you can torrent but I’m not gonna bother doing that for a show I’ve already seen a few times

that's not better things

I tried not to relate with the characters too much

Attached: 1508373971145.png (600x600, 246.5K)

Better than being the perma roid rage asshole like me. I constantly have injuries because I smash everything around me in outrage. Been arrested almost a dozen times due to it as well. Relationships failed due to me lashing out physically against them as well.

I wish I could trade with a "pussy" and not literally break my hand punching a wall or beating up people I love due to uncontrolled rage.

damn nigga. Have you seen a shrink for this?

>and not literally break my hand punching a wall
Learn how to punch, retard.

You're not rational while in rage mode. You punch a concrete wall with full weight behind the punch giving it your all. Bones sticking out my skin and needed surgery afterwards.

Any Forums used to love Louie, then the cuck meme completely ruined his whole image.