Actors who saved their careers

Actors who saved their careers

Attached: images (29).jpg (400x281, 17.03K)

Attached: RDJ.jpg (590x333, 65.74K)

do you think he and ken jong il fuck

no, he fucks jim rash while ken tries to masturbate in the corner (his cockcage makes it hard)

i didnt work in the long run

Attached: asd.jpg (666x527, 117.88K)

actors who braved the norwood reaper

He said that he only eats about 700 calories of food per day.

Attached: images.jpeg-40.jpg (485x303, 24.37K)

I don't know why you guys are making fun of these men for taking concrete steps to improve their li-
Oh, wait. Yeah I do.

>I don't know why you guys are making fun of these men for taking concrete steps to improve their li-
>Oh, wait. Yeah I do.

Attached: 1647954251461.png (255x236, 11.8K)

Who is more likely to be an actual bald cunt, the guy who doesn't blame them for getting transplants to improve their career prospects, or the bitter asshole that's jealous they did something to make their lives better?

T. face blind redditor

>165491918

Attached: Chud Oliver .jpg (644x770, 120.96K)

he’s handsome enough to pull off a bald head tbqh

Handsome, sure. But you cannot deny that he looks more like the dude who does your taxes in the before while the after looks like the dude who steals your girl.

Bald here. Life's good, gents.

He needs to buzz it down rather than have it like in the OP

Disagree. He is handsome but not in the Jason Statham tough guy way where he can pull off the bald look

His head is too long. He'd either look like that coomer guy or that guy who played a villain a shitload in horror movies like The Hills Have Eyes back in the day

Because they’re some flavor of brown or yellow and absolutely seethe with jealousy over not being a tall white guy because they know all of the women in their ethnicity would literally throw themselves at white people.

>Jason Statham
>tough guy
Oi! Oive got me fingah in me bum again! U fokkin wat mate?