I enjoy eating while watching kino

I enjoy eating while watching kino

Attached: 1617551541317.jpg (4032x3024, 1002.39K)

I enjoy eating while shitposting. Idk how fags can lurk here hours at a time, unless they have a fetish for seething and (You)s

this isn't enough to satisfy the average man

This is a small amount of McDonalds.

slap a slice of tomato on there & now we're talkin

I don't ever eat and watch a TV/movie, because I've been in way too many situations where something disgusting pops up and ruins my apatite.

is this the appetizer? wheres the meal?

onions uncooked? thats a bit of a blunder

kinoplex snackmemes aside, how can you eat & focus on what you're watching at the same time? you might as well be on your phone.

>be 12 years old
>summer time
>mom takes you to blockbuster on a weeknight
>says I can pick 1 game 1 movie
>2 candies (blockbuster had the best)
>grab either pizza or Chinese from the same plaza BB was in
>get home eat junk food and candy while watching my movie in my room
>then stay up all night playing vidya

Seems like a distant dream that barely existed but I remember and it’s a happy memory

Attached: 94C15E3A-1427-4C13-94E0-B4720A3419DB.jpg (231x231, 10.99K)

Raw onions are perfect contrast on a greasy smash burger

>blockbuster on a weeknight
You must have been rich.

Only reason I stated weeknight is because it was summertime.
I grew up quite the contrary unfortunately, and those moments were far and few in between. But a welcomed treat.

your mom told me otherwise last night

When i was a teen i thought "smary people" posted here. I know now that it is actually just lazy losers but still i emotionally feel the way i felt when i was a teen. But i never spend more than two hours here in one shot max.

Oh yeah, are you a medium who talks to the dead?

Oh I'm not that other faggot but she sounds like she was a good mum. My condolences bud

I’ve had some good burgers in my time. I love a good swiss, melted swiss cheese and mush- roasted mushrooms and caramelized onions on a burger. Uh that is hot stuff, you can get that at a number of different places.

I like a burger with: bacon, lettuce, ketchup, tomatoes, grilled onions, and Mayo

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-072517_Instagram~01.jpg (1080x621, 65.2K)

slap a slice of cheese on there & now we're talkin