Interesting how this guy was played by one of the most religious actors in Hollywood

Interesting how this guy was played by one of the most religious actors in Hollywood.

Attached: 3E1EA68E-E15A-47AD-B6DA-205CCD85A039.jpg (1025x506, 54.46K)

This is entirely true though

he's playing a character, user. see what happens is someone writes words (dialog for kinosseurs) and the actor (celebrity) memorizes and repeats those words in different ways until the people making the show are happy with their performance. For the most part actors (celebrities) are pretending to be a character (the guy you imprint your whole personality onto) and aren't speaking their actual thoughts and feelings. I hope this helps clear some things up for you, and please don't forget to hand wash your fedora since when you finally threw your last one in the wash it got even more fucked up. God bless!

>/ourguy/ matt is religious

Wait, what?

>how actor play make beievy time

seems like a cool guy, not in a weird "oh man we'd get along and be buddies" way but i respect how he doesnt seem like a child rapist blood drinking megalomaniac like most famous people

He was right about religious people being low IQ

Attached: main-qimg-0c0d01a1f493c1e7c83f72e5a164fd8e.gif (327x230, 2.6K)

>THE NUMBERS, MASON

Right and wrong does not exist without an objective morality which comes from God.
If you are not religious you have no reason to be "decent" unless it directly benefits you in the egotistical sense.

atheists literally don't have kids
atheism is a death cult desu

i am kinosaurus fucking rex and i can tell you that 99% of actors agree with the lines they say

What do you think the average IQ of this thread is?

hey fedorabros... Pascal's Wager

Attached: 1595084977076.jpg (504x608, 27.64K)

a little higher since you posted, glad you're on board

Every one of my siblings is an atheist with children. Cope harder christnig

Attached: FT_18.02.06_africanAmericanChurch_420px.png (420x443, 10.87K)

being decent directly benefits everyone since it encourages that behavior in society at large which is beneficial for 99.99% of its members

do you think religious belief is transmitted through your cum or something?

unless it behaves decently and you are the smart one who take the deal in prisoners dilema.

Attached: 1643508958184.png (844x729, 363.31K)

>muh heckin sky daddy fans are dumb and black
>i spend a lot of time arguing with them and trying to appeal to their sensibilities because their beliefs make me deeply uncomfortable
>here's a graph to show you that, idk im right
i never know what you people hope to achieve besides the laziest copy paste shitpost trolling imaginable, how dull that must be for you. cant be getting much dopamine from this anymore.

I think you should read up on the Prisoner's dilemma a bit more since it has absolutely nothing to do with this topic