Like I get his point but there are certain social expectations that we all need to have for each other...

Like I get his point but there are certain social expectations that we all need to have for each other. People hold doors open, they say "hi, how was your day" when they really don't care. Tipping a part of that. Maybe it seems dumb when you isolate it as it's own thing, but it's part of common decency that is inherent in living in a western society. He was in the wrong.

Attached: Steve-Bucsemi-as-Mr-Pink-in-Reservoir-Dogs.jpg (960x500, 51.14K)

I'm not tipping

get a real job, faggot

It's not inhereit in western society only Americans are such massive semen slurpers about tips

American society is not western society

When I visited New York I never tipped. Also made sure never to visit the same place twice though in case they spat in my drink or food

Ive been to America on holiday and the tipping thing was wierd desu it felt like i was being extorted and raped

tip? fuck off, your minimum wage is too low? too bad.

Do Euros not tip?.
Dont lie.

You are being extorted. Fuck those restaurant assholes. I never tip bartenders either. The idea of giving someone extra money for pouring alcohol into a glass is absurd.

Only my fedora when I walk out of the restaurant

Really enjoy threads about tipping and circumcision. Thanks for posting this!

Tipping culture is just an excuse for bosses to pay shitty wages and blame it on the customers

No, they pay living wages to their workers
You can tip to be nice, but no one will bat an eye if you don't

I'm English and have been around Europe. It's never been expected anywhere, it's always optional, especially now that everyone pays with contactless.

I was going to ask, what does tipping and circumcision have in common, but then I realised it's basically a "tip" for the doctor

Depends. Some people tip delivery drivers, taxi drivers, hair dressers, etc. But it's totally optional. Nobody will spit in your drink or cum on your burger for not tipping

I will never tip wagiecucks, cry about it

Attached: 735.gif (1702x1384, 163.44K)

Ive worked in resturants most of my life. Only person who never tipped in 10 years was a autist black dude who payed in changed and also refused to pay tax.

Everyone tips and so do you, thanks user :)

Italy here, never seen or heard anyone do it. It's probably not even allowed, I mean where would that money go? Does a waiter just put it in his pocket?
So yeah if you ever come here don't even think about it, nobody would know how to react.

I don't go to restaurants faggot

You also dont fuck women so whats your point?

On the contrary I'm very popular with the ladies, just ask your mom

Attached: 1647676511566.jpg (788x685, 160.82K)

>common decency
>owners don’t want to pay front of house properly
>female and more attractive servers get better tips, not based on service
>dishwashers and chefs end up making less money even though they do more to give you a great meal

Yeah great system there fuck wad.