What does Any Forums think of it?

Attached: DrawnTogether.jpg (500x750, 87.57K)

i'm on a never ending quest to save my girlfriend.. from her new.. boyfriend??

I used to watch it as a kid hoping to see boobs. Same reason I watched shitty anime on adultswim

It was a genuinely funny show for the first few seasons though some of the characters and humor fell flat (specifically Spanky and all the piss and shit humour).

I wonder why the movie was so bad. It wasn't released that long after the show had ended and afaik most of the original writers were still around.

i know xandir and tim are up to something...i can feel it... in my gut

Clara>Foxy>>Xandir>>>>>>Toot.

Most basedest show ever made along X:RA.

Pinnacle of comedy.

Attached: 1478200072843.png (500x376, 154.49K)

Die or marry a homo?

Attached: 1631483391752.png (1000x731, 394.57K)

I enjoyed it.
Not seen it in about 10 years though.

reddit

I admire the movie for being just 90 minutes of them shitting on South Park without bothering to make any jokes, it's rare you see that kind of pure bitterness on TV. Did any of the writers go on to anything else of note?

Their baby rage at SP was the only funny thing to come out of it

Superficially woke, scratch the surface just the same old stereotypes served up by (((them))).

Literally Any Forums the show.

Attached: captain hero pregnant wat.gif (500x375, 946.06K)

It's anything but reddit you phenomenal douchebag

Attached: EWreviewer.png (640x480, 208.91K)

You just know S&P made them put that cross there.

>drawn together
more like chud together

lets see... '04 so I would've been 12 then and even then I thought it was completely juvenile horseshit

I wanted to fuck the dumpy pale girl, however.

brother liked the show, I thought it was stupid. it was a medium for middle-aged jews to denigrate the values of white america loosely wrapped around a cartoon with shitty artwork

NORMAL

Yeah you never watched the show obviously and you're probably the Hunter spamming faggot

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 9.91K)

why would I care about drawn together or archer when superjail and ATHF exist lol

based show