Why didn’t he ever do anything illegal...

Why didn’t he ever do anything illegal? It’s so weird for the horror villain to be a law abiding citizen setting up self improvement sessions.

Attached: SawKramer.jpg (480x360, 12.84K)

He subverted expectations

The scene in Saw 2 where the cops and swat team swarm him but he just asks them what the charges are and the corrupt cops starts attacking him really showed how he was a force for justice against a failing system

He sliced the throat open of that one guy and killed the Asian cop in the first movie.

Self defence and the Asian guy was trying to eat a bat and start COVID

Trespassing

castle doctrine

cause all of it was imagined
you never got the hint? HE HAD BRAIN CANCER
hot wife for this slow talker?
this is just a wanna be im thinking of ending things

Is it really not illegal to kidnap people and force them to mutilate themselves under threat of death in burgerland?

That’s illegal but he never did that

He just gave them a choice in his life motivation service

Kidnapping people is illegal but you really can't charge him for those people killing themselves just because they're scared and not thinking of how to get out of the traps alive.

this is some weird you're in control of your situation thing

Totally. I'll just shoot him in his head and will give him a choice to dodge it if he wants to live.

It is illegal to kidnap. It is illegal to set lethal boobytraps in all 50 states. It is illegal to falsely imprison someone.

I like the films but yeah, he broke the law many many times.

Kidnapping is illegal, I checked the legal code

he didnt kidnap anyone

I hated his reasoning, it was so gay.
>UuUUH it's not TECHNICALLY murder because... uh because it just isn't ok?!

it's not kidnapping, they are not kids

All in self defense.

Being gay isn't illegal.

and it’s not napping either

Yes it is, it is a crime against God and nature. That is why all fags die of AIDS or suicide