Alright this kino

Alright this kino.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1036, 269.27K)

made for oyakodon

It isn't kino. It's a cute flick.

it's cute and funny kino

Fun film.
I'm just hoping for more lewds of her mom

Who is left?

who is that on the left

for weeks i thought these threads were hysterical Any Forums baiting, but now i see it was just hebephilia all along

The mom when she young

Grubhub lookin bitch

why is the daughter such an uggo when the mom is such a qt

she got her dad's bucket shaped head

daughter is born in america i am guessing, mom is pure asian. Many such cases

Ask your parents

just as i like my kinos

asians know how to raise em

american diet

Posting this here because the other thread 404'd before I could post it
All the controversy surrounding this film is completely fabricated to try and get more people to pay attention to this mediocre film. It's the same exact thing that happened with Ghostbusters (2016), Captain Marvel, The Last Jedi, etc. People see the trailers or early screenings, say it's garbage, then all the sudden there are stories coming out about how anyone who hates this film is a sexist, misogynist, racist, etc. /leftypol/ then posts those articles here to bait Any Forumstards into drumming up some actual controversy because they continue to fall for such terrible bait. Now they have "proof" that all the hate for this film is just because of sexists, misogynists, racists, etc. By this point the "controversy" has reached normalfags who now want to watch the film just "to see what all the controversy is about". Boom, now way more people are going to see your mediocre film than before when there were just a few negative reviews, and you can cancel anyone who says the movie is bad. Retards continue to fall for this for some reason

They're Canadian.

I want to do so many lewd things with Ming

Attached: 1647564728748.jpg (1241x698, 114.94K)

imagine a fierce competition on who can wring the most semen from your penis between ming and grandma