Only Knoxville and Ehren showed up in this. The others were there only to collect a paycheck

Only Knoxville and Ehren showed up in this. The others were there only to collect a paycheck.

Attached: jackass-forever-poster-5.jpg (810x1200, 326.25K)

I hate this jew lady's face

Based others

Where the FUCK was Bam

Bam didn’t even get a paycheck. And you didn’t venmo him a buck.

Attached: BamMargera.jpg (398x702, 53.3K)

He never gave us his venmo

Wish I could go back in time lads. Fuck this gay earth.

anyone else sick of reboots do these retards not understand its best to end on a high note every story needs a ending

Can see and hear Bam in the background of some of the stunts. He also participates in the marching band treadmill bit but it's never mentioned and the camera only shows a few shots of him doing it.

Cinema is a dead medium. They are not even competent for recycling ideas. 3D was the perfect ending to the franchise. They had to fuck it up for shekels.

not even going to watch it because i dont want to spoil the memories

Dunn took the better way out of this shitshow.

Why did they have to shoehorn a woman into the show.

It seemed like it was just Knoxville doing her a favour so she could get more instagram followers or something. Or she downright sucked him off.

wtf were they thinking adding other people

I found the black guy with his son more annoying. The new fat guy and the surfer dude were alright.

doubled the size of the cast without doubling the length of the film

He did get it, he was in one scene (the treadmill one) and his name was on the credits

yeah lionel is like.. he reminds me of the goofy 'bully' short kid in the group of black guys who talks mad shit but is quiet when he's alone

I felt this way but I decided I love jackass so I owe it to myself to subject myself to it.

It was just mediocre, least funny jackass least 'jackass' jackass - but still a jackass film. The horse cum shit was cringe and completely unfunny, also Forever seemed... 'faker' than normal? Can't explain it. Likely cuz they're actually old and can bust a fucking ankle.

It felt unnatural throughout because they were forcing it: 'look guyz! we're just as goofy as 20 years ago! woo!'

to me it felt more like the morning after the party where ur like the only guy awake and its cold and u dont want to wake anyone up

that doesn't make sense, but it do. it's like when the camera keeps rolling after the fun is over