The Great Satan

The Great Satan

Attached: e8e7dl7kmro81.jpg (800x768, 86.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACwkJFZq9Dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wasn't going to watch it anyway

America and its supporter's will burn in hellfire

Attached: 1644915484232.jpg (456x337, 119.57K)

He is a good example of what happens when you go against the petrodollar kikes

are you massive fags seriously getting worked up over a lesbian kiss scene?

dey hea! oooh baby gimmie some sugar.

I miss him everyday

Attached: 1642813370583.gif (320x240, 1.6M)

>white male lead
>rest of the cast is niggers

This is the future of any Pixar movie starring a white male. If we ever get the incredibles 3 be prepared.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACwkJFZq9Dc

Why are leftists so hellbent on making children appear mature, including forcefully introducing mature concepts to them

>burgers?

It's funny because the vast majority of people who watch these movies are white

I guess it's better than when they're raped by republicans

They don't (or can't) reproduce so they seek to corrupt your kids

>I-is that an animated same sex kiss in a movie I'll never watch?
>NOOOOOOOOOO
Who fucking cares kill yourselves

Attached: 1646541921892.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

Nobody who posts in this board will ever have sex.

>NOOO, GAY AND BLACK PEOPLE EXIST. IM LITERALLY GOING INSAAAAANE

Attached: e0d.png (785x1000, 263.67K)

Good. Fuck sex.

I remember you imbeciles seething that Luca will be about homosexuals and it was about a normal friendship and one of the characters gets a gf.
I also remember you retards seething about a trans character in Turning Red even tho there was no trans character

Indoctrination from a young age + mass immigration is how they win.

It's a bell curve thing
Non-sexhavers are right-wing
Sexhavers are left-wing
Childrenhavers are right-wing

I’m really at the point of just teaming up with the Any Forums fucktards just this once to massacre these people. These people want your kids gay and they want to fuck them. Bullets, rope, and gasoline.

Attached: 1647686377388.jpg (430x650, 46.76K)

>>I-is that an animated same sex kiss in a movie I'll never watch?
>>NOOOOOOOOOO
I fully agree. It's a travesty.

That's it, I'm rooting for Russia now

indoctrination and corruption works best at an early age

They kind of suck at it though, because indoctrination will probably just lead to an even bigger pendulum swing and counter culture.

Any day now

Has anyone else noticed a stronger pushback against LGBTism lately? I'm pretty sure the acceptance of trannies by the wider community has lead to a lot of people reassessing their previous acceptance of LGB. That's kind of been my own experience. I didn't really start realizing just how disproportionately messed up the people in the community were despite literally everyone close to them accepting their sexual preferences now. Sexual abuse/rape, child abuse, drug abuse, domestic abuse, and personality disorders are just some of the things LGB-even-without-T are way overrepresented in relative to their population size. I'm a full on theaterfag and I've turned into a bit of a homophobe. There are no doubt still some good people to find in the community but it's really saddening to see how much these people still struggle, and while I don't think hatred of them is the solution it does seem like just accepting them has let their issues run rampant and spread.

Attached: HD-Sad-Boy-Image.jpg (2048x1365, 747.34K)

It is already happening. This board is filled with bitter late millennials so they don't go on tiktok but it is genuinely one of the most racist, politically incorrect places on the internet right now.

>Boys are stronger than girls
>One white kid steps up and makes a point
>The rest ""disagree""
This is either staged or they're indoctrinated from childhood or possibly both. Still sickening.

>Has anyone else noticed a stronger pushback against LGBTism lately?

Fags started getting into women's spaces and women started nagging and since women are the final boss in any oppression olympics, even more so than blacks, now that women are slowly starting to say faggotry is back, that is becoming bit by bit more acceptable.

I predict people are still going to be okay with the low key gays and lesbos who don't flaunt it, but there will probably be a backlash against the more out there gays and troons.

That's just a sign of your locking yourself in increasingly more deranged echo chambers, I'm afraid.

Attached: 1647774970010.gif (480x270, 2.76M)

Bitch I work as VP of a 95% female company and have a history of working with a ton of gays. Please cope elsewhere.

yes.jpg

>He believes that