Did you enjoy Foo Fighters' horror movie?

Did you enjoy Foo Fighters' horror movie?

Attached: studio 666.png (671x718, 992.88K)

Do they deny HIV exists?

Attached: HIV.png (900x600, 748.51K)

Not watching it. Nirvana drummer is cringe as fuck. The only thing I tolerate from him is that he played the devil in Pick of Destiny.
Now he is old and cringe. Making a horror movie about yourself and how you kill your band members is cringe. What an ego on this guy.

It’s a horror to listen to their music

Yeah I'd say so. Not something I'm gonna go back to but it was a fun flick.

>Did you enjoy Foo Fighters'-
No

I watched the trailer and disappointingly, it looks like something I'd watch. Ultimately I'll watch pretty much any shitty horror film.

God damn it.

Attached: 1641799687177.jpg (738x703, 62.53K)

It was the equivalent of a DTV horror movie with some good gore. It barely builds tension , some of black comedy got some chuckles out of me though.
I wanted to see more Jenny Ortega, she was barely in it.

>Now he is old
Stopped reading there. You have to go ack!

he killed Cobain

Some say Courtney did it, others say Dave did it. And some still believe Kurt himself did it. Regardless of whichever one of the three did it, it's the only good thing that any of them have ever done

I saw the trailer before Jackass Forever and I genuinely thought it was going to be one of those parody trailers where they tell you to turn your phone off in the cinema

how do i into foo fighters? any interesting deep cuts? it kind of all sounds like hyper-normie elevator music to me

He should make a movie about a bunch of band members being haunted by their dead lead for continuing to sell out their legacy. I don't say that because grohl did that, but because he probably thinks he did, and the emotional attachment would make it kino.

Courtney was doing some really shady shit, she absolutely seemed like the type, and had everything to gain. If they got divorced she would probably have, and be absolutely nothing right now.

THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST

Listen to everlong, if you like that then you're done everything else ranges from ok to forgettable

>Did you enjoy Foo Fighters
Lol no. BIG no.

Do the Foo Fighters not get the Nickelback treatment just cause he played with Kurt?

kek
you're me

It was dumb but I liked how much the band members seemed to be having fun. It made the dads in my theater laugh. If they got an actual director and good script they could actually make a great movie.

Courtney hired one of Kurt's junkie friends to kill him and make it look like a suicide. They were shooting up together, gave Kurt a hot dose and then shot him when he was out from the heroin and made it look like he did it himself. Dave had nothing to do with it but shamelessly took advantage of his death to boost his own career.

They did and now they shill for the COVID vaccine.