Did you enjoy it? i personally did, left the theater happy

Did you enjoy it? i personally did, left the theater happy

Attached: Licorice-Pizza-poster-2.jpg (810x1200, 168.33K)

Will watch this for Tom Waits

genuinely havent laughed this hard in a while. bravo pta

Attached: 4564354.jpg (1200x675, 99.89K)

same, it was refreshing like a summer breeze

What an ugly bitch

I enjoyed it a lot, but also it was like a bunch of nothing. It felt like a theater cut of a miniseries.

I'm not sure why but there's something I find deeply irritating with unattractive females trying to play the charismatic bitch, and that beta male behind her admiring her power-pose like the onions-boy he is.
No idea what that flick is about but I want no part in it.

The film portrays her mostly as a loser and he's an uglyish Chad

Not in the least if you want la Kino watch Colombo
Only good thing like moto pannecaku innthe other one

SEX with HAIM

Attached: haim.jpg (1591x2000, 1.55M)

I'm convinced at this point that There Will Be Blood was a fluke. Like how Star Wars was a fluke for George Lucas and how Lord of the Rings was a fluke for, and Allah forgive me for even muttering his name, P*t*r H*cks*n.

Attached: 1646296962290.jpg (640x640, 103.63K)

for PTA it was shite
for a coming of age film it was mediocre
for ugly tits it was 10/10

>Did you enjoy it? i personally did, left the theater happy

Attached: nic.jpg (308x164, 6.23K)

ugly jews

sexy jews

lord of the rings isn't even the best peter jackson movie and TWBB is overrated film made by kubrick wannabe

This movie seems so off putting to me for some reason. From the le random wacky title to the horrendously ugly bitch in the starring role that we are supposed to pretend isn't ugly for the sake of being artsy. I probably wont watch this for these reasons alone.

this kills my pee pee

Fuck you, There Will Be Blood is kino

>movie about a 28 y.o jew getting romantically involved with a 15 y.o
>gets best picture nomination
fuck pta hes a fucking hack

>I'm convinced at this point that There Will Be Blood was a fluke
Considering The Master is better I don't think so

Aimless, meandering plot with no stakes, but the atmosphere, music, visuals and humour was top notch. It’s definitely more of a vibe or an interesting world to inhabit than it is a structurally sound movie. I feel like Inherent Vice tried to do a similar thing but was a lot less successful.

it literally wasnt tho, thats just your personal opinion

>No idea what that flick is about
Jesus Christ lmao you retards really do pull ridiculous assumptions out of thin air, don’t you? If you spent less time wrestling with the strawmen inside your head you might be able to enjoy a film once in a while