Some Americans genuinely believe Dubai is in Saudi Arabia or India

>some Americans genuinely believe Dubai is in Saudi Arabia or India
Why are they like this?

Attached: D1E6ED49-B4F4-471D-AA02-2ECF2A5A48BB.jpg (1125x1246, 496.63K)

>Dubai is in Saudi Arabia
Reasonable assumption.

>Dubai is in India
A bit too much.

They should be a part of India. We can then conquer africa from arab ports and kill roaches while Arabs can handle the transaction part of sending roach slavss

Wait it's not in Shi Lanka?

Weird, I thought Dubai is a country

No Dubai is in India you bloody basturd.

I guarantee most Americans don't even know what a Dubai is.

Dubai is indo-filipino

Tbf the amount in Dubai of Indians outnumbers the amount of Emiratis so it's practically Arab India

I know they are different places but I honestly can't tell one single difference between the places, all Gulf Arabs are interchangeable

I could unironically see India buying out large parts of the UAE by the end of the century

ARR

I wish I was like this sometimes, imagine viewing the world as some huge, mysterious place. No wonder people like traveling so much, it must be exciting.

This. Also the State of Israel shouldn't exist. Please surrender stolen lands to their rightful owners.

"no"

Attached: 1535649162062.png (462x462, 293.54K)

How do the Arabs lose three times against Israel and still think it's their land. Mexicans have literally the same cope with Muh Aztlan

I thought it was in Qatar

To be fair, I've known a few guys from the UAE. Whenever someone asks where they are from, they tell them that they are from Dubai. Never heard anyone from the UAE actually say that they are from the UAE.

Don't make me write a sign and organise some trannies to picket against your government!

Because they're Arabs.

They lost just the Mexicans lost. Arabs should be happy Israelis stopped at the Golan heights just like Mexicans should be happy we stopped at Veracruz

Who cares? Dubai is the Saudi Arabia of mena.

Gulf states are the biggest meme states in existence.

Is Michigan honorary mena?

it would be but it's mexico dummy. Turn auto correct on.

Attached: MapaMichoaca1n.png (407x267, 32.54K)

why would it be?
Kansas has more muslims than Michigan

You are a fucking retard reread the sentence kek

You spelled it Michogan like an uncultured newfag.

looks like it changed

Illinois (2,800 per 100k)
Virginia (2,663 per 100k)
New York (2,028 per 100k)
New Jersey (1,827 per 100k)
Texas (1,678 per 100k)
Michigan (1,218 per 100k)

A bunch of people in Michigan identify as Muslim. Dearborn and hamtramck are the only cities in the United States allowed to legally sound azan

Lmfao are you dyslexic or trolling?

tiny dots on a huge map
and nothing happens there, most work for Michigan medical college, and other medical stuff in the area

It's Michigan everything that is in Detroit is a tiny dot on the map

Trolling. You've been got.

Attached: 1653752144762.jpg (1200x713, 37.69K)

He's another tard that probably thinks Michigan is one big Detroit

Attached: mich3.jpg (3339x4096, 1.62M)