This was considered comically fat

This was considered comically fat

Attached: 1647492609463.jpg (603x844, 79.31K)

It was considered out of shape, newman was comically fat

It is

This. Newman was the 'fat character' George was never highlighted on the show as fat. There was even an episode that specifically highlighted him being 'bald and stocky'.

Is that gyno or just high bf% ?

Asking for a me

It was considered fat, but Newman was comically fat.

It is comically fat. Fat enough to be put if shape, but not fat enough to be sad.

Yes

Whoa, George had a Virtual Boy

Do you not?

It was called "stocky" constantly on the show.
I wouldn't call stocky fat though.

Still is. His baldness and him looking extremely Jewish (even though he isn't) only adds to that.

George isn't Jewish but Jason Alexander is

>George isn't Jewish
I had to look this up to confirm but yea its true.
I could have sworn Seinfeld was about all jewish characters.

Jerry and his family are the only regular Jews on the show lol.

It’s more about him being, bald, short, hairy, out of shape and with gyno.

fpbp
tpbp

Honestly, how could you even live like this?

Attached: simpsons-homer[1].png (660x440, 197.49K)

They never called him fat, they used the term short, stocky guy with glasses.

The whole "stocky" thing was a joke about how he said that to cope with his pudgy body

Kramer is white and so is his actor. Elaine is white (remember the shiksa episode?) but her actress is Jewish. George is Italian but his actor and both his parents' actors are Jewish.

It's true. Elaine was canonically a catholic (Julia is in real life too). George is supposed to be half Italian from a non-religious family, possibly his mother is Jewish (all three actors are obviously Jewish IRL). Kramer had a specific line about not being Jewish and the audience laughs about it, so obviously he's supposed to be "Jewish descent" with a name like Kramer but does not consider himself a new. IRL Michael Richards isn't Jewish either