Born to a 16yo mom

>born to a 16yo mom
>bio dad ran worked at Walmart and ran off at 4
>worth $157,000,000,000.00

What's your excuse again?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 14.33.47.png (1176x1180, 2.25M)

My parents have yet to lend me $250,000.

excuse for what?

Which movie or tv show are you talking about?

Have you tried asking them nicely?

Isn’t his stepdad Cuban. That’s a white dude

my dad had 6 figures networth, 2 women on the side with whom he had other children and ended up losing it all before dying of lung cancer

clown world

Ahhh cool. So which college are you at?

Bezos went to Princeton. You did go to HYPMT... right?

My life is retarded because im a retard

No excuse i have over 300k saved. It ain’t a lot but it helps me sleep at night. My best friend who is Asian told me I should move to vietnam with him and live there rich

somehow I think wasting my time arguing with strangers on the internet is valuable.

you should, although writing
>who is asian
sounds stupid.

Do you mean 7 figures? 6 figures is under a million, not a lot for net worth.

He was his high school valedictorian. I had to take a half credit elective in the summer after my class graduation before they'd give me my diploma.

I don't know the exact number, but it was definitely under a million and above 400k

I appreciate it, user.

Dude it’s like 6:30am, I’m tired as fuck lol

It’s just the language barrier and job for me

If you have over 6 figures in savings, you are in the 1%

I just checked and seems like really hard unless you marry a vietnamese or are doing business there.

I was born in a shithole country and it wasn't enough that I was born in a shithole country, I had to be born in the middle of nowhere within that that country. I have nothing, I have no opportunities to do anything. There is no way I could afford going to a city and studying for anything and there is no way for me to make money. I could have gambled on bitcoin and became a bitcoin millionaire, but I didn't have any money or a way to purchase any bitcoin. There is just nothing here. I haven't seen another human that isn't my parents since covid hit.

I don't value money.

>bio dad ran worked at Walmart and ran off at 4
Didn't he regretted that?

I'm a weak self-destructive faggot with BPD and a small dick

That would be like 2 million in todays money.

IQ is a better predictor of lifetime success than anything else

>musk's family was super rich
>Gates family was rich
>Trump got a small loan of a mill
>Just find out bezos got 250k from his family
Holy shit all of these people are such frauds at the end of the day

I stopped feeling bad for people in this country when I realized they genuinely believe in the bootstraps shit