What is the honest to god point of having someone like Black Widow in the Avengers besides being eye candy? She's short...

What is the honest to god point of having someone like Black Widow in the Avengers besides being eye candy? She's short, has no powers, and uses a pistol. That's it.
Look, I respect Scarjo I do but

Attached: ScarJo.jpg (789x948, 362.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Sawakate/posts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Look, I respect Scarjo I do but

Stopped reading there

So did I. Couldn't read anymore

how old is this pic? didnt she go full feminazi recently?

>And she was a good friend

Tits, that is all.

Attached: FztvBO7.jpg (522x903, 36.89K)

it is a fake, it is not her...

>Under the Skin was eight years ago
new Scarjo kino when?

She doesn't belong to Disney anymore. So, soon.

She's peak normal human and the best spy on Earth. Like if James Bond was on the team.

>has no powers
She has a version of the cap serum on the comics, idk why the MCU didn't give her that.

Her superpower will be bearing my children despite her age

If I'm just a regular guy except now I have superpowers like spiderman or whatever, I'd want her around just for her tactical mind and skillset if nothing else. Sometimes stealth and recon is required, not every situation is fixed by punching the bad guy's jaw off

Attached: scarjo-wat.png (1536x960, 1.65M)

Sex

Stealth missions
Tactical planning (especially if Cap's gone)
Reconnaissance
Intelligence gathering
Interrogations

You know, all those things she did in the first Avengers movie that made her useful

No one wants a movie with five white male superhero fighting a small villain who seems like a gay

>there
Stopped reading right there

reddit.com/user/Sawakate/posts/

Cope

So she's female batman?

To empty Hulk’s balls.

And it's good to have a Russian interpreter because the avengers are full of Americans.
Not like it matters though because everyone in the entire universe seems to speak english in the MCU

She belonged to Disney during Under the Skin, though. I'm surprised that they let one of their biggest stars do such a nudity-heavy movie.

>Look, I respect Scarjo I do
What are your thoughts on Cassius Clay?

>What are your thoughts on Cassius Clay?
Look, I respect Cassius Clay I do.

There was one scene in the first Avenger film where she 'tricks' Loki into revealing his strategy on the ship. Something with the Hulk yadda yadda.

I thought this was the only ever proper scene where her 'superpower' was shown (being manipulative, deceiving people like any good female)

Trying to give her the 'edge' by being a fighter was always bullshit but they went with that in the later movies and it sucked.

Haha, because it's like the meme, right? It's like the thing from the other thing, that's why you said that, right? Haha

She's literally the only thing I remember from that shitshow.