Let's admit something

Let's admit something

This was never good. All the good shows were reruns from FOX and the rest was Williams street trash.

>Muh anime

Besides Cowboy Bebop and other Crunchyroll shit everything else was shit. Remember pilot candidate and Alexander the conqueror or whatever it was called

Which leads me to Toonami. That was good back in the day when you couldn't find and buy anime shit online. Now it's just pathetic nostalgia for millennials who refuse to grow up.

Attached: adult-swim.jpg (421x316, 86.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQP-HrsgFno
m.youtube.com/channel/UCUDpyZDWXtuyZ1Q0PdMd2aA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i liked aqua teen hunger force, space ghost and harvey bird man. They weren’t deep, just surface level reddit backpack humour when it was new. maybe it’s just nostalgia, but a lot of fond memories of those shows. Idk about anything else, nothing seems very lasting with whatever comes out of adult swim these days

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE LAKE...THE LAKE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100.93K)

Venture bros, your argument is invalid

>reddit backpack humour
what the fuck does that even mean?

If I had to guess, it's probably shows full of quips and jokes you can "stow away" for quick use for a cheap laugh in conversation.

Shows had to tell jokes this way because memes didn't exist in their current prevalence. To bring the joke up back then you had to mimic and memorize scenes. Quoting shit at each other was the standard, and those shows were great for it.

Adult swim was good untill they started putting non cartoon shows in it.
Period.
Thanks tim&eric, great job.

Space Ghost was really creative

You started watching too late zoomie.
I agree that some of the series are overrated or flat-out awful though.
This. Their live-action shit is garbage.

Venture Bros. is an all-time great (may it rest in peace).

The only reason why post-cancellation Family Guy and Futurama even exist is because they got popular on adult swim, though it's arguable whether or not that's a good thing. I would say that the reboot Futurama episodes were good but not great, while Family Guy was at its best immediately post-revival before descending into a perpetual, never-ending decline. American Dad only got good once the Family Guy reboot distracted Seth and let the AD team do their own thing. So Adult Swim had a lot of influence on the Fox cartoons overall.

Rick and Morty is pretty decent for what it is, despite how cancerous its fanbase has become.

Robot Chicken and ATHF both had their moments.

Bebop and FLCL would be much more obscure in the west without Adult Swim.

Archer
Rick and Morty
Smiling Friends
aqua teen hunger force(after season 3)
Venture bros
Tim and Eric

Christ this show. It’s like Rick and Morty how it became a victim of its own reputation. It’s faggot fanbase ruined it.

reddit and morty was never good
they'll have one ok episode every season and the rest is wash

nigga aqua teen is so good [as] deserves to exist on that alone, i know it's a shadow of what it used to be but acting like it didn't have anything worthwhile to watch throughout it's lifetime is just a straight up lie, unless you absolutely hate anything even hinting at being a stoner comedy.

>after season 3
dude there's episodes i love after season 3 don't get me wrong but the first few seasons of aqua teen are damn near perfect, better than any other animated show in existence.

Maybe you should stop paying attention to fanbases. Rick and Morty is dogshit because it is retarded nihilistic meta humour. Venture Bros is fantastic because it has solid character development and storyline, while still sticking to the overarching themes of the show.

Venture Bros crawled up its ass around the season it went full throttle with "Sgt Hatred is a child rapist" jokes

ATHF, Space Ghost, Brak Show, Sealab 2021 are all kino. The rest has its occasional moments, but those 4 are the peak of the whole network.

S4 is the funniest season by far the pedo jokes are kino

Yes I can understand why a Any Forums poster may feel that way

Imagine being mogged by MTV of all places

Attached: Wonder_showzen.png (250x269, 7.41K)

Only pedos are made uncomfortable by jokes about pedos. Don't you have some thread to derail with cunny?

>don't u heckin' criticize my pedo cartoonists!
calm down Justin Roiland

They're still responsible for the greatest show ever made on TV.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53.27K)

home movies
sealab 2021 (harry goz era)
ATHF (first four seasons)
spaceghost

What about Fish Center?

Freud was a hack and if you've ever met anybody who was raped as a kid, tell them a pedo joke. Amazingly, despite not wanting to touch kids they don't appreciate it

you admit whatever you feel. as WAS sick.. not anymore.

>nooo if you make a joke about something it must mean you like it
Bet you think all comedians are secret serial killers considering the number of murder jokes they make.

They should grow thicker skin so they're not offended by it and so they don't attract pedos kek

TAKE ME TO CHO I'LL WORSHIP LIKE A DOG AT THE SHRINE OF YOUR LIES

2021 came and went without any fanfare, truly the worst timeline.

Attached: 061.jpg (949x720, 39.4K)

Alexander was fucking based. Absolute god damn kino opening .
youtube.com/watch?v=gQP-HrsgFno

>Dave calls Choe a kiss less virgin
>choe crank calls the receptionist at the veterinary dermatologists office again
>I can smell your breath through the phone you where
It was kino and yet so few people know about it. Strange.
I missed that show and I've seen all the episodes on YouTube already so I started making my own. They're not very good but it scratches the itch for me at 3am.
m.youtube.com/channel/UCUDpyZDWXtuyZ1Q0PdMd2aA

It's leagues better than both Archer and Frisky Dingo as well. The power gap is insane I swear they were replaced by skin replicants or something Sealab just shits on their other work.

Renewed for a feature length episode. Go Team Venture!

Attached: Brick_frog_next_by_diemean-d4xih5h.jpg (648x612, 59.12K)

I watched this on mushrooms in Spanish it was great lmao
>t. YO ESTUDIO LA ESPAÑOL EN LA ESCUELA POR CINCO AÑOS POR FAVOR

I loved 2021 and Frisky Dingo but Archer really never made me laugh

>Metalacalypse
>Venture Bros
>Robot Chicken
>ATHF
>Spaceghost
Dunno what they've done lately, but they dominated the dudeweedlmao cartoons of the 00's

That's besides the point

>Brak Show
THANK YOU

That's because Archer suffered from the writers trying to curry mass appeal. Which worked with normies but made for a lesser overall show.