Won't be able to see Avatar 2 in theatres because of the vaccine passport

>won't be able to see Avatar 2 in theatres because of the vaccine passport

Attached: aNgAX53_460s.jpg (460x330, 22.01K)

Vaccine passport?

Attached: 059.png (1291x977, 1.74M)

who cares, it's going to suck donkey dong

Maybe you should try moving to a country that isn't a totalitarian shithole.

>can't leave the country or fly on a plane either
Don't worry, I've thought of that

Attached: 1tm2uy.jpg (709x765, 43.96K)

>won't be able to see avatar 2 in theaters because I don't give a shit and don't want to see it

Attached: shruglife_fullpic_1.jpg (550x400, 43.19K)

New Zealand?

I haven't heard shit about the vaccine or covid outside of Any Forums in fuckin forever. Must be Texas

Chile?
me too

No American cities are doing this anymore. You do live here don’t you OP and not totalitarian ewwwwrope?

Canada

Most vaxies will be dead by then

i was forced to take a booster today
fucking shit

You should feel bad for Avatar user because he can't watch it due to US sanctions on Russia.

People really still not getting the vaccine? How long has it been since you antivax faggots have been saying the vaxxed will drop dead? 2 years now? At what point do you do the reasonable thing and just get it?

One can hope

Never worn a mask.
Never taken a test.
Never taking the fake vaccine.

covid is over dude, most of the world has moved on

It makes me so happy every time I see an antivaxxer complaining about not being able to do things because they refused the vaccine :)

Lmao people still think about hoaxvid?
Feels great being a Floridian.
I will never get the vax

>why won't you get the vaccine after you've been totally fine for two years dont you know you're gonna kill grandma!
My vaxxed and boosted coworker asked if she didn't have to wear a mask anymore makng sure to mention her status and my boss straight up said no. Was hilarious lol

just use the fake check in or get a fake passport? fucking retard. havent gotten any vaccines and i have an australian proof of vax and fake check in app that works flawlessly.

When the Covid pandemic was at its height, anytime I wasn’t feeling well I purposefully went into public places unmasked until asked to wear one or leave. I like to think I got a lot of normies sick

Attached: 963EA9B1-5EF3-42A3-9C22-22A378A340D8.png (976x850, 492.31K)

How long has it been since I and the rest of my family have been unvaxed and un effected by it? Infact the only people I’ve heard of who have gotten it recently are double dosed and boosted

>Dads side of the family treated me like absolute shit over the holidays because I refused to get vaccinated
>had my grandma and dad bitching at me over Facebook telling me I'm the problem
>uninvited me to Christmas
>said they're uncomfortable around me
>they literally all ended up getting covid over the holidays, all of them, half of them got really sick, the other half just had sniffles at the worst
>I'm unvaxxed and untested and don't wear a mask and I've never had covid