Was this severe mental illness?

Was this severe mental illness?

Attached: quinton.png (1099x438, 425.58K)

>millions of views
no.

He just really wants to fuck that frump abortion chick.

>never watched any of these zoomer shows but will listen to these types of vids in the background to not be surrounded by silence all the time

anyone else?

Attached: 1557395696796.jpg (443x443, 53.51K)

Yeah, if you find yourself giving a shit about Quinton you should probably get yourself checked out.

>one autist brings this up
>faggots like OP latch on and make shit threads

dude wanted an excuse to watch a couple of series with underage girls in 'em

i watched 40 min of the first part of the victorious vid and i really dont see the point of them
he literally just describes what happens in random episodes and makes bare minimum of his own observations and commentary
there are no jokes, no interesting analysis, nothing
at best he points out some plot holes or gaps in logic in a fucking nickelodeon sitcom for kids
i usually like those really long videos about random series i dont care about but this one is incredibly fucking dull and uninteresting

I don't know, you may be right. He seems like the guy that will cover his eyes when icarly shows her feet or something, but at the same time he seems like that he would fap to that.

are people really that weird about it? some of my best time with my brother was hanging out and watching jailbait kino with joint or two

Americans are.

i'm american though so you're still obsessed and jealous

>He seems like the guy that will cover his eyes when icarly shows her feet
he literally said he did that during bikini scenes in victorious
he also called characters hitting on eachother statuatory rape

Congrats you might be in a small minority of sensible americans. Just be aware of that.

>8 hours for 2 mill
Someone like critical shits out a vid in 5 mins with the same amount of views

Putting on Cumtown would be less embarrassing

It takes less time to watch all of these videos than it does to watch both iCarly and Victorious. Let's say you had friends that were excited for the iCarly revival but you never watched the original when you were younger. You can watch this video in one night and you'll be able to feel like you know what you're talking about and pretend you have proper nostalgic memories that you can relate to your friends with. Or in Any Forums terms, you want to shitpost about the iCarly revival and sound like you know what you're talking about same thing.

Basically, it's a substitute for the actual series and I'm pretty sure it's not fair use in the slightest but he gets away with it because..

The only reason I watched Victorious was for the chicks that were hot as fuck. The only time I watched iCarly was when my retarded siblings were watching it.

hahaha for sure dude

except everyone likes teens and the age limit is there because teens are immature and it's easy to get baited into bullshit with one where they over dramatize things

watched icary for crazy steve/megan from drake & josh, stayed for the hebes

Gillies seems like a giant cunt in real life and she is one in the show, but she is extremely hot, it's not even real.

>Here's the thing, I fucking hate Trump.

She's the only one of them that isn't a cunt IRL.

>be youtuber, earning a living on a platform where the supermajority dont
>hate your shit internet job
>just say dumb shit about trump
>go on rants when you get criticised, people watch the rants so its literally frer money
>phone it in with a 16 hour icarly commentary

im thinking keyed

Sadly I do this with RLM, for a bunch of movies I haven't seen

Attached: frog.jpg (657x527, 39.23K)

>watch RLM
>they shill a terrible movie or say it was tolerable
>i shill the same film to people just to annoy them and waste their time
epic win

Who's the guy who made non-stop videos about Brie Larson and how Captain Marvel was going to be a flop?
That was true mental illness.

There are so many weird fucks on Youtube that obsess over capeshit actors and make 10 million videos about them, it's hard to remember who's who.

Didn't he beta orbit some chick or borderline stalk her or something? I thought he had some falling out with a faggy youtube clique and then disappeared.