Who's better?

Who's better?

Attached: wayne-eastwood.jpg (1000x600, 87.3K)

Clint by far.

John Wayne as cowboys, but Clint probably has more range.

Wayne was an awful actor and an awful person. Clint is a decent actor and a chill guy.

Not even close.

Attached: 3720.jpg (1200x900, 284.58K)

based

Attached: n.jpg (600x397, 33.98K)

Attached: charles-bronson-1635931164.jpg (850x680, 61.04K)

Ah yes, in this movie he plays an emotionally cut off old man who comes to terms with his feelings. Bravo Clint, very different to every other movie youve made

Obviously Eastwood. Was in better westerns and is a better director and actor too.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-211531_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2400, 836.78K)

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid is the best western

Attached: Butch.Cassidy.And.The.Sundance.Kid.1969.1.webm (1280x540, 2.81M)

This scene is the only scene in the movie I dislike. It's out of place and dates the film with its random 60s goofiness.

cringe

The scene was fine, it showed that they had more to live for than being outlaws. It made where their characters ended up more tragic.

Bike in a western?!

Gary Cooper

I like Clint alot but John Wayne will forever be the most based actor there ever was. John Wayne, great White man

im watching a few more dollars right now

Not even a competition. Clint always wins.

>Clint wanted to do a movie with Wayne
>Wayne said no because he didn't like Clint portraying cowboys in a less than heroic capacity
Clint by far.

Wayne is an icon but he was around during the time of corny America, where everyone had the singular trope of "god fearing straight shooter who is supposed to be badass but somehow comes off as milquetoast because we're protestant pussies" in their minds. It's like watching a saturday morning cartoon show in comparison.

John Wayne was a shitty actor and a shitty human. Clint was good actor and a good human

I don't watch westerns but John Wayne is too fat for me to take him seriously

John Wayne was a fag...

Attached: repoman9.jpg (160x128, 15.65K)

>shitty human
what did he do? i though he was christian

Just ignore them, it's just a bunch of nonwhites seething that John was based