The good guy is hated by everyone for no fucking reason

>the good guy is hated by everyone for no fucking reason

Attached: russia-flag-png-xl.jpg (1024x682, 15.51K)

Can they win?

ugh i hate the french

ook?

Attached: b21.jpg (470x325, 22.81K)

They already have before any of us were born.

>this ZOG is good, that ZOG is bad
Plebbitor

I wish Russian could have had a better future. So much wasted potential.

Attached: F2B0C5FE-227D-4FEA-931E-9341652D605E.jpg (540x360, 35.82K)

>russia-flag-png-xl.jpg
>png
>.jpg
i hope every french person dies because OP couldn't find a decent image

Reminder this is all happening because Russian posters insulted Thailand. We are a karmic font, if you insult us you shall be cursed but if you sing praises about Thailand then your country shall be blessed with all the chakra bliss for which it is entitled.

Just to add, Ukrainians insulted us even worse than Russians and now their country is a crater. Please do not make the same mistake as these slavic goobers and remember to praise Thailand and make sure a Thai sees it.

I'm here to read your (You)s and judge the fate of you and your nation, society and civilization accordingly. So if you've something to say, say it now and I shall weigh your sincerity on the scales of fate.

Attached: nutchapol-thitinunthakorn.jpg (1920x1536, 590.05K)

>Russhits
>Good

Attached: g.png (592x730, 578.56K)

>putin is literally hitler
>putin claims to be denazi-fying ukraine
I dont understand anymore

This is the actual mentality Russians have. They dindu nuffin and they was bout to turn they life around. We need mo rubles fo dem oligarchs.

He's trying to appeal to nostalgia over the victory in World War 2 by drawing a parallel between Ukraine and Nazi Germany in propaganda. Aleksandr Dugin's Eurasianism as the leading ethos of Putin's Russia is very much derived from fascism, Heidegger being one if Dugin's main influences, but also more spiritualist nonsense like Evola.

I am russian and i hate russia for for many reasons

Dugin claims to be influenced by all kinds of things, but that’s just a smokescreen to keep people from realizing he’s actually just a bolshevik.

Reminder that Russians are pale niggers

another KGBot thread

*blond mongoloids

Russians are Arabs who are allowed to drink alcohol

Russians are a hybrid between jews and albino niggers. These hybrids later got raped by mongols and created the modern Russian.

dugin isnt connected to putin. he used to be based when he criticized putin 10-20 years ago

literally EVERYONE including you is a mutt

if putin had black hair hed literally look chinese. not enough jews in the world to have a significant effect on a nation as many as russians.

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_19-01-2021-1536x948.jpg (1536x948, 108.72K)

Why are they still not attacking Kiev? I am starting to fucking believe the msm shills that they don't know what they're doing and are out of puff

>dugin isnt connected to putin.

Yeah, right. He's the defining ideologue for the policies of current Russia.

I’m just going by their behavior. They combine the sneakiness, the plotting, and the persecution complex of the jews with the violence, stupidity, and lack of restraint of the negro.
Possibly, but at least I’m a human being, unlike Russians.

prove it

of course they will win, dumbass, Russian army is many times bigger than the Ukrainian army and they will keep sending new waves of Syrian mercs until Ukraine runs out of soldiers. It's a matter of time

>Possibly
it's a fact you retarded crhistcuck

Attached: 54154417.jpg (976x850, 87.06K)

>Dugin
wait is this they guy the new buzzword "duginist" comes from? gay

>Russians
>Human

>hold on i need to call china for help because our army is stuck again

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2048x1536, 430.64K)

At least you agree with me that Russians are sub-human.

Two more weeks. Trust.

mongoloids would've won already

Attached: 1640326604661.jpg (1280x720, 137.02K)

very good description of russian behaviour user. their thirst for blood is very old testament. it also explains why they can be so evil to their own country

reddit

They should bomb Kiev into rubble. I don’t know why they are such tucking pussies

Putin is a top tier liar. He tells lies constantly. He is probably responsible for all of the misinfo saying that the Russians are losing 8k soldiers per day. I saw some documentary by Curtis that says his strategy is to tell so many contradictory lies about everything that his own people don't know where or who they are.
Having watched it, I realise now that the documentary could be a Putin lie.

next year you'll be in love with mongolians. i bet you've never even heard of a ruskaboo

yeah france sucks

mongols were horrible warriors but at least their horses wouldnt run out of food one month into the invasion

They were always going to win, the thing is though they embarressed themselves in the process due to the fact they are to corrupt to be an effective military

I don't want nice historical buildings to be harmed :(

Friendly reminder: If it weren't for the Russians and the kazillion soldiers they sent into the meatgrinder, we'd be speaking german, probably.

Lol fuck Slavs man. They are all subhuman including the holhols

Yeah. Russia invading Ukraine has actually drawn some attention to him, but I've been looking into his ideology since about 2015, when it suddenly started to become an influential presence in global politics. Dugin and Bannon are pretty much the godfathers of the fascist rennaisance.

>learn how to ride a horse age 3 and younger
>learn horse archery age 5
>ride horse shooting arrows every day for the next 20 years
>horrible warriors
nice bait

> by everyone
false

Attached: lvz.jpg (597x407, 53.45K)

Nothings worse than a Jew

they will eventually take ukraine but then what? they don't have the troops or equipment to actually hold ukraine. they're scared to enter the cities because they will lose a lot of troops, urban warfare is hell. if they install a new government it will be thrown out the second russian troops leave kiev.

>Why are they still not attacking Kiev?
2 million residents, the nazi Azovs won't allow escape corridors for civilians.

Yeh no shit.

Attached: 1606331225513.png (600x586, 640.09K)

>Friendly reminder: If it weren't for the Russians and the kazillion soldiers they sent into the meatgrinder, we'd be speaking german, probably.
Frankly I wished Adolf had cancelled the invasion of Russia and cleaned out the rest of Europe including the UK. Nothing would have been lost.

People who built Tzarina Katarina's palace and wrote the Brothers Karamazov can't be subhumans
But as I stated I don't care about the people and they can raze the commieblocks and brutalist shit for all I care

not through conventional military action at this point, no

they will keep leveling civilian population centers until they get some concessions to save face in the negotiations

I don't hate Russia at all. I always love Based Russia no matter what. Don't speak on my behalf, NIGGER.

If Russia truly wanted to, it could flatten Ukraine in five seconds flat. The fact that it hasn't means that Russia is holding back. All Putin has to do to end the Jewkrainians is to unleash the Chechens on them, the Chechens are the most brutal fighters in the world.

>the Chechens are the most brutal fighters in the world.
For me it's the Afghans or Vietnamese. I love these threads watching zoomers laugh at Putin for not conquering Ukraine in 2 hours.

>unleash the Chechens on them
Haven't they already done that?

Current Russia has absolutely nothing to do with the Soviet Union that liberated Germany.

Russia will take Ukraine and make the eastern part Russia and probably will make South Ossetia Russia too.
NATO won't do anything because they will be too busy converting their soldiers into trannies.