The Batman hasn’t even broke even

The Batman hasn’t even broke even

So it’s a box office bomb? It’s over...

Attached: 51C5678D-4BA1-4172-8722-84A707352411.jpg (1125x592, 108.13K)

Why are they saying they need $700 million to break even if the film’s total cost after advertising is $350 million? Haven’t they already made a $250 million profit?

>150+200=350
>Break even at 700
Bitch typed that equation and still fucked it up.

if i was dating this woman I could easily convince her I need to cum twice as often as she does just to break even for having her around.

Studio only gets 50% of box office, rest is to theaters

>budget
>advertising
>total
Am I the retard or is she doubling the budget

you are retarded

Theaters keeps around 40% of the box office. So yeah it would probably have to make $600 mil to break even, which it already has. Still they don't make movies to break even.

this kind of math is why studios get away with embezzlement and ripping off investors. Never includes other revenue like tie in promotions, product placement or selling over seas distribution rights.

Budget and advertising = total, why is it doubled to break even?

Grace pls post feet.

read the bottle left

Studios get 50% of domestic total, 25% of China total and 40% everywhere else.

precisely, let us not for get the Batman cowl popcorn vessel and the Little Caesar’s batzone or whatever the fuck it was called

yowza

Attached: 1596502501636(1).jpg (1280x720, 71.38K)

studios only get 50% after 3-4 weeks as an incentive for theaters to keep running the movies, the split is closer to 90% for studios in the first 2 weeks and it's 100% for a month with mcu flicks

Oh I see

LMFAO. Tv has shit taste confirmed

Batman: Same story that was told 6 previous times.
Why not something new.

>25% of China total

based Chinks know that Hollywood needs them more than they need Hollywood

Attached: whBBG7a.jpg (1280x720, 94.87K)

The gross is split between studio and theater. 50% is the rule of thumb.

>Movie cost 300, movie need 600
It's way more convoluted than that, Hollywood accounting will always make it seem like they need more money to break even.
>Batman Begins
>Production budget: $150M
>Marketing: $150M
>Box Office: $373M
>Studio takes only 50% or $186M
>Loss of $114M
That would've been a massive flop, but they gave Nolan even more money for the second one. Clearly they have other ways of profiting from a movie like this. And these budgets are always super inflated.