>he ate two family sized packs of doritos
>dinner is ready and we subtly hint at him to fuck off
>he says "oh cool I haven't had a chicken pot pie in years"
>mom gave up some of hers just to feed him
>then she had bought these choc ices because it was summer
>and he ate 3 of those too

Swedish and Dutch niggas got the right idea
You give a nigga an inch and he'll take a mile

Attached: 151234151234132.jpg (125x108, 1.57K)

>american denying food

huh you are all greedy fat fucks who can't share aren't you

american "italian" and not real italian right

people tend to not act like entitled reatrds when they come to someone else's home here

lol can't even say fuck off to a socially retarded dude

Why do you call him friend if you won't even give him food?

kek this reminds me of myself when I did exchange in Texas. Went some dude's house, turns out he has a pantry full of fucking snacks, he offers me a candy bar. I must have eaten at least 6 more out of sheer lack of selfawareness and manners because I just kept going back to the pantry without asking lol. His face kek.

Family I lived with's small kids also accidently spilled the beans when they asked me why I i ate all their food

Man's gottta eat

Attached: 5sog1t.png (1194x1200, 518.01K)

I wouldn't invite an american for dinner either

Attached: b8b02f6110fbe21e0dade261d5f424878da35203d5f55edd3a37474221f5ca10_1.jpg (640x358, 84.44K)

chad dane vs virgin texan

No they are just mutts that feel proud of their 25% italian genes

based

based fat italian-american bvll

Sounds like the fat dude in this case got the short end of the stick. Nigga got singled out because nobody notices when a skinny dude eats kore than his share

3 feet is fuckton of food. Holy lardass

American Italians are whiter than actual Italians unironically. I see Italians every day here and they are not white, American Italians must have german or Swedish or some shit cause here is different than what I see on tv

>3 feet
Aye hol up. I thought this nigga just ate one of them 6 inch subs. WTF man

He ate 3 foot (1 meter) of the sandwich. That's not what you call the short end of the stick, that's too much

Yeah, I read the number 6 and my brain automatically filtered it into one of those subway 6 inch subs and got confused

He's not a real friend if you can't tell him to fuck off in his face.

not really

Attached: 1591719255397.jpg (912x1200, 191.09K)

Wtf

Almost what you see here. I met this Italian American who flew here privately for business and he was pretty much white just had pure black hair and was on the bigger side

All good as long as he's got some solidarity. He ate like a kind as your guest, he better fucking feed his own guests like a king too.

Why are you friends with a fattie to start with? lmao that's on you

>>he says "oh cool I haven't had a chicken pot pie in years"
kek, based

Based danechad, when in rome

They are not Italian, they are latinos...
>That tattoo
Yikes