This single image caused millions of Asians to seethe

This single image caused millions of Asians to seethe

Attached: F34D4C9D-EA60-460A-962F-C3B417205070.jpg (675x450, 38.28K)

not really. aside from lees daughter the only people getting offended were white women

my chinesefriend hates tarantino and all his movies cause of this scene. he started screaming and nearly walked out when it happened

Me Chinese me play joke
Me put pee pee in your coke

He could take on Ali and have a good chance of winning.

I watched this the other day. It's silly because Bruce was becoming an arrogant dick (by the end he was kind of evil) but there's no way he would have fought like that. He takes a 7-foot full speed run at Pitt? Lol no.

More like white chuds banked on this single image to cause millions of Asians to seethe.
Instead we just cringe every time on behalf of the people posting it.

Mickey Rooney and Brad Pitt BTFO the ricecel

Attached: Rooney.jpg (1020x576, 136.83K)

>NOOO BRADDUUU PITTUUUU

Any Forums turning it into a meme made us seethe. You also made fun of our small dicks which had nothing to do with Bruce Lee. He was hung like a horse.

Attached: 253D41B3-8B6D-48CD-AB0D-0A6FD13D6474.jpg (620x350, 20.32K)

The image that KILLED aznidentity and hapas

what?

Lol fuck Asians

I gotta wonder, why is everyone so focused on race? There's gotta be a better way of making people seethe than just using racial slurs. At this point, all the jokes where the punchlines are niggers, chinks, kikes, sandniggers, ginnies and white i can't think of a racial insult for whites, besides cracker, which really isn't an insult at all, are just low-hanging fruit at this point

American politics is race-bait

Kind of early for a rewrite

Keeps the eyes off the elite/upper class.
Only another OWS can stop them.

Have a look at history and you'll realize most conflicts in history are interracial in one way or another

I think I would beat Bruce Lee in a fight. Im 195cm tall and weigh around 105kg. I've had basic military close combat training but i have never done any real martial arts. What do you think? Would he really be so quick and tough that he could beat a normal white man?

>look at my movie. it's so interesting...
One of Tarantino's worst.

Have you been in a fight before?

>Cliff Booth: If I pull that card off, would you die?
>Bruce Lee: It would be extremely painful.
>Cliff Booth: You're a big guy.
>Bruce Lee: For you.
Really, Tarantino?

Attached: 1637242914794.jpg (2000x1333, 1.46M)

that rules, i wish i were there