Do men really have clubs where they just beat each other up?

Do men really have clubs where they just beat each other up?

Attached: 1635471037297.jpg (1707x1708, 489.97K)

bars used to be the place to beat each other up.

Yes men really have clubs where they just beat it to watching other men fuck each other up the ass.

I'm in a club where we do dog fights except the dogs are niggers.

Uh, MMA, boxing, judo, wrestling all exist, yes you absolute idiot.

Lmao OP was never invited into fight club.

It wasn't a thing before the movie, but after the movie came out people started doing it for a while.

Q:Do men really have clubs where they just beat each other up...for free like in Fight Club?
Fify once again woman. Now you don't have to get stupid answer
Simple answer: NO

I could say the same for The Fast and The Furious.
You know how many men(mostly Latino teenagers) died street racing at night after that movie came out. *Tisk* Midnight Club muh dick!

Always made me wonder if Gone in 60 Seconds caused an uptick in vehicle theft

Some people started to think that they are in a tv show after the Truman show came out. Proving that most people with "mental illness" are just liars who want attention.

Actually no but the sales of steering wheel locks went drastically down.
This. Sometimes they even mention the movie. Or get triggered when I say Oh you mean like The Truman show and then want to talk about the movie.
Interrogation skills 100.

Attached: 47-KSL2.jpg (500x500, 53.13K)

Nah, we did it a little in early 90's. Unironically you could do prequels and the concept might work - "Fight Club:1837" or "Fight Club - Ancient Rome", people always have liked to fight. Martial Arts classes are fun too.

Same thing with people who think they were abducted by aliens or that they met aliens. We had a lot of eye witness reports describing wildly different looking creatures until the greys popped up in pop culture, now all those people pretend to have seen the same looking creatures.

it definitely did as a sort of gang initiation

Source?

>called fight club
>dont fight with clubs
Bravo Cuck Palahack

They did in the book.

I was a member of an online group like that kind of. It wasn't a club where people meet in groups but you could arrange to meet people to fight. No ring, ref or audience.

Any Forums, though only verbally

>up

OFF. We beat each other OFF.

Yes you bitch