This was considered a loser in the 90s

>this was considered a loser in the 90s

Attached: Married_with_children bud.jpg (800x600, 34.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1FldHdIm2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vdbD7EF4Byw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his change over the course of the show was really jarring
thought they had a different actor for the first few seasons

David Faustino/Height
5′ 3″

big yikes

oh no, that means all he has now is being rich and famous. thats gotta suck amirite.

what was his arc like? I've only ever seen separate random episodes

Probably because of the blow-up dolls he had in his room, and him being caught on multiple occasions as a peeping tom. Cringe 'personas' like Grandmaster B also didn't help

there isnt really a arc, but
>virgin loser for the first few seasons
>then gets laid periodically
>post op tranny
>cousin's soon to be wife

Incel to chad light. Sis had no arc tho slut to slut. Brilliant

>chad light
That's called Brad

technically she went from a slut to retarded slut

didnt he get possessed by a more dominant version of himself?

how is this image supposed to convey his loser status or lack thereof?

yea
youtube.com/watch?v=r1FldHdIm2Q

only the pilot episode had different actors as the kids
>first few seasons
why is Any Forums full of confident morons who say stupid shit that can be easily refuted with a google search?

think he went full incel in this episode and started talking to god
a girl comes in to have sex with him after this and i cant remember if he tries to repel her

He's not famous.

Bratty brother, semi-loser, horn dog, short run as a rapper called grand Master B, decent enough success with the ladies but also scammed by them a lot. Working guy at shitty jobs, then his final form was kind of Al 2.0 as he got a DMV job and started bitching about the customers.

i mean his appearence
compare op's pic to before the facial hair is really different

this makes me realize that I have not seen any sex appeal on modern Any Forums shows for many many years

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-23 um 09.12.17.png (888x542, 631.79K)

Actually attractive women are harmful to the disgusting harpies that dominate social media.
youtube.com/watch?v=vdbD7EF4Byw

he was a stud

Attached: bud.gif (220x165, 50.44K)

David Faustino
Net Worth: $6 Million
Real Estate: In 1995 David paid $592,000 for a home in LA above the Sunset Strip. He still lives in the home which today is worth $2.5 – 3.5 million.
>over half of net worth tied up in some fucking LA dump
"We got really screwed over. I mean, the show 'Married With… Children' was on for 11 years, and we all made really good money while we were doing it. We made great weekly pay checks, but residuals — we all got screwed over because Fox at the time was not a network, it was a cable network, and so it was under a cable contract. So the show 'Married With… Children' has made over a billion dollars, and we didn't really get a piece of that."

Shit, thats unlucky.