OH N-

OH N-

Attached: LGUBEJECXBDINNHDHMOAA5AIJU.jpg (960x720, 112.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FSvNhxKJJyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CHRIST, NOT THE DUNKIN! ANYTHING BUT MY DUNKIN CAWFEE...

Attached: really?.jpg (474x266, 18.32K)

This picture always reminds me of the o ly good SNL skit youtu.be/FSvNhxKJJyU

Imagine being rich and just being able to roll out of bed whenever, take a leisurely drive to pick up some fresh donuts and coffee for breakfast regardless of the price then drive home and enjoy them, perhaps in the garden under the sun.

Instead of getting up at 6AM while it’s pitch black outside, showering and fighting your body’s urge to curl into a ball before getting the train to your wageslave job as you try to forget that this is your life for the next 50 years.

-IGGER

IGGERS!

huh guess i don't have it so bad

It's all such a struggle

Attached: t9ly2hycjii71.jpg (720x900, 58.51K)

>FFFFFUUUUCK. FUCK IT. FFFFFuuuuuuck.

Attached: Ben-Affleck-Fumbles-Dunkin-Donuts-BACKGRID-embed-1.jpg (620x930, 580.38K)

DEEEMMMOOON

Attached: AE6A5ADF-24D0-453B-BEB3-2457B53CB43C.png (634x483, 482.12K)

how many pics of Ben Affleck picking shit up outside his house does the papparazi need

i need more

I hate ben affleck

I just hate that he got to fuck that tight spanish pussy

This is really living the dream. Be rich enough to be NEET for life, order food every day, just live on the internet and go outside just to exercise.

Attached: BGUS_2062327_011.jpg (2199x2932, 903.67K)

Forgot to add whilst you get to eat J-Lo’s ass on the reg.

ITS NOT BEN ANYMORE

Attached: Ben affleck dunkaccino.png (800x450, 613.63K)

Fahk yeah. I fahkin love Dunkin.
Go Sox.

Attached: casey-affleck-dunkin.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 122.99K)

>6am

What, you're waking up early to get to High School on time? Fuck off.

You just know he's dunkin those doughnuts into J-Lo's ass.

I don't know why people keep acting like they need all of this sleep. I've been sleeping about 5 hours a day since I was in my mid 20s with no noticeable problems. I don't even use alarm clocks anymore because I know I'll be up by 6 as long as I'm in bed by 1 or so.

Maybe he just has a long commute?

The need for sleep varies greatly. Armies have studied it a lot, as it would benefit them to have soldiers sleep less, but in general, all the studies point that depending of a person, the amount of needed sleep ranges between 5 to 12 hours a day, Most can cope with less for a while, but at some point, they need their biologically preferred amount of sleep.

I never really considered the possibility that I just needed less sleep than other people. But I guess that would make sense. I needed a ton of it as a teenager and early 20-something.

DUNKAFFLICTION