Teaching girls to like boys

>teaching girls to like boys
Dangerously based.
Why do you hate this movie again?

Attached: boooooys.jpg (1196x818, 130.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yazt_8tRFao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was made by CBCs.

who

youtube.com/watch?v=Yazt_8tRFao

>Girls don’t need a dumb Pixar movie to learn that…

gem

Chinks in Canada.

I like the part where she twerks but I wish she weren’t a panda when she does it :(

You mean half of Canada then. What's wrong with that?

How conservative are chinks in canada? Liking boys as a girl seems trad.

It sounds like the one "gay hinting" scene of the movie was encouraged by some team member and not an actual writer. Even then it was at best bi, because the girl is shown to very much like boys.
Also, the director is straight and prefers white meat.

Dont forget theres maybe like 3 seconds of them getting along. Its barely anything.

Sex work is gonna be an after school activity soon.

Girls don't need to be taught to like boys you fucking retard. Stop watching shitty cartoons.

How utterly fucked is america if that's something worthy of praise?

because it doesn't teach little girls to like obese grown men who shower twice a week and never shaves

there's nothing "trad" about teaching little girls to be sluts and sex obsessed from an early age

A bit of a reach to suggest that was a gay hinting scene if you mean the scene where she's reaching out to her friend and comforts her.

Yet so many young girls have lost their way. Why shouldn't they relearn that liking boys is good when they are constantly bombarded with gay relationships? When I saw the threads here I thought it was riddled with woke nonsense but it's the opposite.

Disney is really towing to the WMAF chads. Those chinese women must be really thirsty, hot damn.

She loved and honored her parents in the end. How is that not trad? In fact, it was clear she wanted the support of her mother over her friends the most while she went through her changes.